rock10

May 8, 2019
the creator of this game has to make a guide for each character or create a track during the game to advance. This is no good without a guide

Jun 15, 2020
Got the Sis Event in room at 2100, then the same bebop video at 8am every morning. Is this the end of the sis event?

I hope we get a Sis Chloe event or Sis Mom event soon...

I have seen the Teacher show up one time at 14:00 but no other teacher scenes.
I never saw the teacher, need special weekday or some pre-events?

FIXED: I need a car.

Last edited:

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
the creator of this game has to make a guide for each character or create a track during the game to advance. This is no good without a guide
the creator is very lazy, there are a lot of people who have passed 100%, they can do a useful thing and write a walkthrough

Reactions: Mr.Pzycho

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Hey Guys can anyone give me their opinion if the game is worth starting or should i wait a few more months. I like qsp games like the House and MBF but i had problems with the machine translation and vagueness of progression.

Furthermore i honestly don't mind the grind but i have a problem where you just click to sleep 24 hours to go to the next day because there is nothing to do.

Jun 15, 2020
I guess a save file with the sister route should do it any one please share that
I don't know where did you stuck. Here is something may need to be done.
1. fxxk Chloe till Saturday morning breakfast She showed up.
2. At living room 16:00 fxxk Chloe 4 more times till sister found out.
3. Invite sis beach again

I have a save file with all chars 100%, don't know if it is what you need.

rock10

May 8, 2019
I don't know where did you stuck. Here is something may need to be done.
1. fxxk Chloe till Saturday morning breakfast She showed up.
2. At living room 16:00 fxxk Chloe 4 more times till sister found out.
3. Invite sis beach again

I have a save file with all chars 100%, don't know if it is what you need.
Error for download this file.
you can put the file back?

Mar 29, 2018
This was just a quick fix. Due to most of the qsp being in Russian this will take sometime. Maybe I have sometime this weekend to poke around in the file, no promises though.
So my Russian and qsp knowledge have failed me to make any more changes(which I only ripped from earlier files by others). Too many errors which translated only gives me gibberish.

So to raise stats just play, edit the save or edit the qsp file. If anyone wants a qsp file with most stats maxed just let me know that one is easy, you could do it yourself but happy to help(or if you want anything else about the characters changed, age or description). But it requires a restart.

So for energy just go into inventory and click the telescope. For quick Uni, click shop exit and click Uni.

Jun 15, 2020
Change file name to 1.sav or other numbers between 2~5, backup your own sav files before overwrite.

edit: I download attached files and compared to my 3.sav, they are binary same.
So if this couldn't work, I think there may has other problems.
Game version:15.02.21
Language: English
And I used qspsaveeditor to modify Realtionship.

Last edited:
Reactions: tower1111

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Honestly the hints are complete bullshit, it doesn't help at all with aunt route... Can anyone please help me with the aunt route? The hint says 100% and i still can't have sex with her....

Reactions: Sirren

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
How do you get to Chloe? I have not found a way to progress story with the MC's sis. 2nd query... how do you get the sis to the beach?

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly the hints are complete bullshit, it doesn't help at all with aunt route... Can anyone please help me with the aunt route? The hint says 100% and i still can't have sex with her....
You must cheat the aunt's Perversity too high. Follow the walkthrough, aunt's Perversity can only be over 800. before you have sex with aunt, you have to follow the mother's line until they have a fight about the pics you took.

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
How do you get to Chloe? I have not found a way to progress story with the MC's sis. 2nd query... how do you get the sis to the beach?
Just aks your sis out to beach over 9 times. when your sis's relation is over 600, go to the bar to unlock chloe.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes