tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Can't make any progress with sis.
I've gotten to the point where she strips her shorts off whiles you spy on her and I've got to the point where you're able to have sex with chloe in the living room.
I don't have a clue on how to trigger the chloe spanking scene or mutual masterbation scene.
Perversity 500 (jerk off)

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
For those having issues with sis content, if you're using the cheat version revert back to the origina, get the flag, and then go back to the cheat. Seems the cheat version doesn't flag new events properly.

Mar 29, 2018
For those having issues with sis content, if you're using the cheat version revert back to the origina, get the flag, and then go back to the cheat. Seems the cheat version doesn't flag new events properly.
If you mean my cheat, I didn't change the flags. But if it did break something please elaborate.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
If you mean my cheat, I didn't change the flags. But if it did break something please elaborate.
Not sure if you broke anything or if it just isn't recognizing the events. 2 of the events that were not popping up were the sister beach event, I got stuck at the event right before the nude beach. Also could not trigger the mom and aunt photo fight scene. I went to the time slot before the events, switched back to the original QSP, the events then showed up as a choice in the dialog, saved, and switched back to the cheat to proceed. I tried it with both cheat files, yours and the towerentime.qsp one, both had the issue.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
does this work like son of bitch, you can fuck them when you want after unlocking them?
yes, but just talking with them dose nothing. It's event based. search for the walkthrough within the chat pages and you'll see. Mind you it's not up to date.

Reactions: AlienAnal

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Not sure if you broke anything or if it just isn't recognizing the events. 2 of the events that were not popping up were the sister beach event, I got stuck at the event right before the nude beach. Also could not trigger the mom and aunt photo fight scene. I went to the time slot before the events, switched back to the original QSP, the events then showed up as a choice in the dialog, saved, and switched back to the cheat to proceed. I tried it with both cheat files, yours and the towerentime.qsp one, both had the issue.
had the same issues

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
does this work like son of bitch, you can fuck them when you want after unlocking them?
Not entirely. You can start some or most of the events with the characters that have the content once "unlocked". Aunt is probably the one with the most "whenever you want" content, but some scenes/events have requirements like Eve whom you can only fuck once a day and only if you enter her home with max arousal(Boner) before her son gets home, think it was 15:00 or 16:00.
Anya is another character that, once "unlocked", you can start the events whenever you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienAnal

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how to encounter "Dasha".
Found the content in the femaleprotagonis folder under twin.
Seems to have videos from the bar, but every time I go there after 17:00 Chloe calls about another carrot shes stuck up her ass.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
Okay that's weird, got the aunt and mom event without any problems. Just had to made sure I played all the aunt events and I mean all off them.

had the same issues
Okay I missed something. Could anyone off you upload a save?

nuriann

Jul 30, 2020
Seems to have videos from the bar, but every time I go there after 17:00 Chloe calls about another carrot shes stuck up her ass.
dasha is one of the twins..sally and polly....dasha is sally...

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
you meet them in the bar first you must get their names right. then you meet them once a week just entering the city district during night time like 10 pm

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
you meet them in the bar first you must get their names right. then you meet them once a week just entering the city district during night time like 10 pm
All I'm getting in the bar is a single video and monologue saying "two young girls working as barmaids, very similarr to each other. Maybe twins" and "Have a drink" click that and I get the call from Chloe about that damn carrot.
Edit: Ah, there we go. Repeated that for a week straight and there is a new option to "Meet them" on mondays.

Last edited:

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Stuck at Mom Sunday 12:00PM, clocking 'Come Up' but don't getting anything further, just ends. I have aunt up right before pedicure prank like walkthrough says.

Any help or a save would be appreciated.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes