Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
can yu give a russian qsp file separately?
Not really, because I don't play russian, it's not my language so if you want the russian version of the qsp file only you have to download the whole game or ask someone who plays in that language.

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
on my save i got 100% on sis, but i can't get her an invite to the beach anymore. something wrong with my save?
my save is fine, it was the old cheat file that messed with the 100% of the sis. without i just go invite her in the morning. after 3 or 4 times i got the sis sex scene on the beach but, now its still not back at 100%, haha.

Anyone already figured out whats the next step?

Edit: ok after some time i think it was at least one week, there was a new hint that i should be in my room at 9pm. she said she is mad that i ignored her since we had sex. still not everything, guess we gonna let pass more time. In the morning at 08:00 in the kitchen there was a new scene that repeats. where shes tigering around in her panties.

Edit2: next step found. yoga on weekend. livingroom. 3 pm

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
Just a really quick add off the time manipulation function from previous versions. Only did a really quick test, seems okay. Since between the last version(at least the one I have) and the latest one stuff was added to the file I kept it in, and only changed the time stuff. So use at your own discretion but please let me know if you run in to any problems. (or not would like to know if it works correctly for everybody)

Teleport is also working.

Tried to find the energy variable but then found out clicking the telescope in your inventory still adds 200 energy.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
For the size of the game the content (number of interactions) is quite low. He's using too many movies to establish the chars or showing simple story paths. If he continues in this way he will need 100gig to reach the same "smut" count of his other games.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
witten walkthrough is a couple pages earlier too. search walkthrough_v4. it does not copntain sis though since sis is really just go to the beach. also peek on her in the shower an her room. you repeat sister beach alot like 40 times. from what i remember.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes