thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
Mias new content is easy. Walk her home after school everyday and fuck her, invite her to the beach and fuck her there on sundays and fuck her when she shows up at work (massage at the fitness center). After having sex with 15 times, invite her to play tennis.
Sisters new content seems to start during the beach events.
Event with the new teacher triggered when leaving the school at 14:00. About 2 weeks after I first encountered her while entering the school.
on my save i got 100% on sis, but i can't get her an invite to the beach anymore. something wrong with my save?

wasexton

Apr 24, 2017
If the author is going to start using the date as the release, he should reverse it to be YYMMDD so that it increases with every release. IE, 210215 this time and the next one might be 210315 etc. It would make more sense for release numbering.

Kedo24

May 20, 2017
If the author is going to start using the date as the release, he should reverse it to be YYMMDD so that it increases with every release. IE, 210215 this time and the next one might be 210315 etc. It would make more sense for release numbering.
It would not. DD.MM. YYYY is European format... why should it be any worse for version numbering than US? Both are clear to determine newer version at first glance...

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes