DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I looked through the game files and noticed there is a character I haven't encountered yet.
in the femaleprotagonist folder there is a folder named twin with 59 videos, several of which have the name Dasha.
Anyone know how to find this character in the game?

Reactions: Hotelhero78

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
The images are huge when I try to play this. I have to scroll way too much to change locations, then scroll again to see if anything's going on there.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
Я не знал что сюда добавили эту игру)) Спасибо за русскую версию)

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
my save is fine, it was the old cheat file that messed with the 100% of the sis. without i just go invite her in the morning. after 3 or 4 times i got the sis sex scene on the beach but, now its still not back at 100%, haha.

Anyone already figured out whats the next step?

Edit: ok after some time i think it was at least one week, there was a new hint that i should be in my room at 9pm. she said she is mad that i ignored her since we had sex. still not everything, guess we gonna let pass more time. In the morning at 08:00 in the kitchen there was a new scene that repeats. where shes tigering around in her panties.

Edit2: next step found. yoga on weekend. livingroom. 3 pm
23.00 spy on her in living room
dont know what to do after. have with her now Rel.1000 and Per.800 but still not 100%

Last edited:

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
After having sex on the beach I can not trigger any further scenes, no yoga, nothing... Weeks and weeks..
i played one or 2 weeks normally. went school did my chores talked to sis and tried to find all the shedule spots where she can appear. You will get a hint in the character window when hints are on i guess when enough time has passed. it tells you to be in your room and sis will pay you a visit.

Reactions: Hotelhero78

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Just a really quick add off the time manipulation function from previous versions. Only did a really quick test, seems okay. Since between the last version(at least the one I have) and the latest one stuff was added to the file I kept it in, and only changed the time stuff. So use at your own discretion but please let me know if you run in to any problems. (or not would like to know if it works correctly for everybody)

Teleport is also working.

Tried to find the energy variable but then found out clicking the telescope in your inventory still adds 200 energy.

View attachment 1049362
Can you maybe add more cheats ?
Would also be useful have cheats for money, for MC stats and NPC stats (relationship and perveristy), also teleport to university would be useful and adding energy in main screen because clicking all the time on inventory and telescope is a bit annoying.

Mar 29, 2018
Can you maybe add more cheats ?
Would also be useful have cheats for money, for MC stats and NPC stats (relationship and perveristy), also teleport to university would be useful and adding energy in main screen because clicking all the time on inventory and telescope is a bit annoying.
This was just a quick fix. Due to most of the qsp being in Russian this will take sometime. Maybe I have sometime this weekend to poke around in the file, no promises though.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
i played one or 2 weeks normally. went school did my chores talked to sis and tried to find all the shedule spots where she can appear. You will get a hint in the character window when hints are on i guess when enough time has passed. it tells you to be in your room and sis will pay you a visit.
Got the Sis Event in room at 2100, then the same bebop video at 8am every morning. Is this the end of the sis event?

I hope we get a Sis Chloe event or Sis Mom event soon...

I have seen the Teacher show up one time at 14:00 but no other teacher scenes.

Marlboro Gold

Sep 23, 2017
Can't make any progress with sis.
I've gotten to the point where she strips her shorts off whiles you spy on her and I've got to the point where you're able to have sex with chloe in the living room.
I don't have a clue on how to trigger the chloe spanking scene or mutual masterbation scene.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes