PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
EXE and the necessary content is included in the update. My solution - download full and unload update. Unpack both to the same exact place.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
This is a really nice game, first time I played one with real videos. Really like it! Is this one just done so exceptionally well or are there even better ones like this? I think I found a new favorite genre hehe

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
This is a really nice game, first time I played one with real videos. Really like it! Is this one just done so exceptionally well or are there even better ones like this? I think I found a new favorite genre hehe
SoB is the perfect example of how such game needs to be made with TONS of content.
Unfortunately it is abandoned now.... but still it has thousands more content than Tower (for now at least). Judging by the progress maybe in a few years Tower will match SoB content-wise....

https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-29-v0-8-2.9328/
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-29-avenger.15/

Mr.Pzycho

Sep 23, 2017
I don't know where did you stuck. Here is something may need to be done.
1. fxxk Chloe till Saturday morning breakfast She showed up.
2. At living room 16:00 fxxk Chloe 4 more times till sister found out.
3. Invite sis beach again

I have a save file with all chars 100%, don't know if it is what you need.
Was looking for a save just now, thanks.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Well finding out some of the vids are not playing or pics not showing, black screen where past versions had shown something (ie day one, spying on sister in backyard) This is after downloading the "ALL" file and then the "Update" as exe was missing. Im guessing more than the exe is missing from the ALL file that is not included in the update.

Getting the Torrent version posted a page back rectified this.

Last edited:

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
Doing some digging I think I found the problem with videos not showing. They are simply not there in the new "full update" for example the first video that now is blank is named "talkpool.webm" that file is not in standalone_contend. perhaps downloading an earlier version that has it will fix it.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes