LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Jenny,

Hint: weekend kitchen 9-10

me: goes to weekend kitchen 9-10

game: nothing happens.

Prahgrass
Good morning. In this kind of game you have to pay attention to the conversations, especially in the last sentences. In this case, when you talk to your mother and sister in the kitchen, they suggest you take your sister to the beach at 7:00 p.m. At 19:00 (weekend) outside your house, you will be given the option to take Jenny to the beach. I hope she helps you. Greetings

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
are there any cheats or console commands for this game? First time playing a QSP game

sasori145

Jun 27, 2017
is anyone like me? i dont see any side menu on my game, only big chunk of main images.., and i constantly get a screen with date & tine, money, energy info but i cant click anything..

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
is anyone like me? i dont see any side menu on my game, only big chunk of main images.., and i constantly get a screen with date & tine, money, energy info but i cant click anything..
where did you download the game from? the torrent is definitely working fine, but I haven't checked the downloads from the first page.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
I need 5 hours to download to check :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if the moderators broke something again, they seem to have such fun - finding a new way to break everything.
Dude, your game is great, but please can you focus more on milfs? :)) Mother aunt and Brandi Love from aunt's neighborhood need more content most definitely...
It's always better with milfs... And you can find more stuff about them on the internet too...
Ofc I'm biased because I love milfs, but still..:)

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Jenny,

Hint: weekend kitchen 9-10

me: goes to weekend kitchen 9-10

game: nothing happens.

Prahgrass
This new update is for Jenny. How where and when do i start her new content?
Yes, the new content starts in the kitchen on the weekend at 9:00 am. But Jenny needs to have 800+ depravity, you can grind that by finding her at the pool in the afternoon or in the kitchen at morning on weekdays. Or just use the cheattool.
You also need the car.
There is no new button just mom saying something about you and your suddenly distant relationship with your sister. And after that you can start the quest on saturday/sunday outside of your home (19:00 or 7:00pm)(button appears like the jogging with mom button)

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
OK I have tried to use the new version, but saves don't copy over. I tried to locate the files in the previous posts, but the QSP files don't copy. Any advice?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
OK I have tried to use the new version, but saves don't copy over. I tried to locate the files in the previous posts, but the QSP files don't copy. Any advice?
if saves are empty -> new game -> new save-> in "C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator" new folder will appear -> move your old saves to this folder

Reactions: Kessen1

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
if saves are empty -> new game -> new save-> in "C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator" new folder will appear -> move your old saves to this folder
problem is i have no saves file in this format?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes