amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Seriously, 10GB is massive. Reencode your vid files/cut them shorter (or release patches). While I appreciate the gesture, We don't need 4k quality vids in a QSP game lol.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Seriously, 10GB is massive. Reencode your vid files/cut them shorter (or release patches). While I appreciate the gesture, We don't need 4k quality vids in a QSP game lol.
In all videos, the bitrate is reduced, in 4K the game would weigh 50 GB . Patches with updates are on patreon

Reactions: thesamp

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I am not sure If I overcheated and broke the game or what, but there are no more hints and lots and lots of grind. the relationships and perversion are maxed, but the scenes keep repeating. There is nothing to do but the same things.

The spying events end at nothing or just the aunt getting mad. Eve's bathroom door is always closed, anya wont show up for tennis at 3 PM, the sister weekend events are just repetative. watching movies with aunt ends at look at boobs, her pool sunscreen event is a repetative tease thats it. no idea where to get a car, the bar has no action other than drinking.

I am sure that at this size there is tons of content, but I seem to be running around in circles.

Reactions: #NomeD

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I am not sure If I overcheated and broke the game or what, but there are no more hints and lots and lots of grind. the relationships and perversion are maxed, but the scenes keep repeating. There is nothing to do but the same things.

The spying events end at nothing or just the aunt getting mad. Eve's bathroom door is always closed, anya wont show up for tennis at 3 PM, the sister weekend events are just repetative. watching movies with aunt ends at look at boobs, her pool sunscreen event is a repetative tease thats it. no idea where to get a car, the bar has no action other than drinking.

I am sure that at this size there is tons of content, but I seem to be running around in circles.
yep i m sure u overcheated the game ... the easiest way to break the game is cheat with the womans relationship and perversion stats ... cause those at some points trigger the next steps ....... u should not alter those at any costs.... u get the car after u finished anyas mothers (Ms. Barrington)quest line... u can buy it for 50 k at the car store (at 13.00 to 14.00) when ms barrington is on break .....

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
yep i m sure u overcheated the game ... the easiest way to break the game is cheat with the womans relationship and perversion stats ... cause those at some points trigger the next steps ....... u should not alter those at any costs.... u get the car after u finished anyas mothers (Ms. Barrington)quest line... u can buy it for 50 k at the car store (at 13.00 to 14.00) when ms barrington is on break .....
Thank you. I though so. Will restart without the hamfisted cheating :p . Appreciate your time and help!

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
Well then, I don't understand at all what you're trying to do. p.s. all qsp files can be copied
So the QSP file does copy to the new version, but my saves from the previous version with my status does not update. Do I only need to copy/replace the one towerengg.qsp file or others too into the standalone_content folder? Sorry for the multiple questions, but I love this game and would hate to start over with all the ladies at 100%.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
So the QSP file does copy to the new version, but my saves from the previous version with my status does not update. Do I only need to copy/replace the one towerengg.qsp file or others too into the standalone_content folder? Sorry for the multiple questions, but I love this game and would hate to start over with all the ladies at 100%.
I can repeat again.
if saves are empty -> new game -> new save-> in "C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator" new folder will appear -> move your old saves to this new folder

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
I can repeat again.
if saves are empty -> new game -> new save-> in "C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator" new folder will appear -> move your old saves to this new folder
Sorry for my lack of expertise in this but I don't see this folder and cannot locate it. Where do I find it? Again many thanks and patience.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Sorry for my lack of expertise in this but I don't see this folder and cannot locate it. Where do I find it? Again many thanks and patience.
Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes