Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
yup, for about 6 weeks the option wasn't there... suddenly it was again.
I can only think it may be linked with sister events somehow, or bugged
nope only aunt and mom are interlinked ... prank event... sister has nothing to do with it .... there is a time where aunt isn t available for some weeks if i remember correctly .... but cannot remember why ... think it was after first weekend sex but no guarantee...

DirtyDanny

Apr 13, 2020
Can something be done with jenny after doing the beach event at 7pm? I'm still not 100% with her and not sure what to do next. Also haven't 100% polly yet i've got 100% with sally.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Can something be done with jenny after doing the beach event at 7pm? I'm still not 100% with her and not sure what to do next. Also haven't 100% polly yet i've got 100% with sally.
if polly is the black haired one ... have sex with her 50 times till anal, if polly is the blonde ... have u met her in the park ???

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hint "Apartment. Domination >=50 and Sex >=50."

It's not sex with Sally 50 times. This is a sex skill over 50.
i know what u mean but that doesn t change anything... since sally is (when i play) the first in the game i have sex with - my statement stays true. and u cannot say i m wrong since for me its 50 times sex with her till anal .... ;) now tell me if i m wrong or not ^^ ;)

DirtyDanny

Apr 13, 2020
Hi thanks for the help I managed to 100% all chars, no cheating. Took a full day and a half. Great game in my opinion. Yeah its grindy and difficult at times but the story line is good, the scenes are good and well matched to the story. BTW i think Tower was right my domination and sex was way above 50/50 & I certainly didn't repeat the sex scenes with polly/sally more than 10 times. The old walkthrough helped me get started. It all gets easier once you get used to everything. School holidays were handy. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: tower1111

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The hints in this game a pretty bad.

Also is there an easy way to cheat the exam numbers? I have zero interest in starting over.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes