jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Tower1111
I have unfortunately been forced to suspend my patreon support for you due to the fact that I want your assurance that you actually get the money from them that I want you to have for your great game :(

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey. I am up to the part where i need to get mom's Relationship to 800. is there an easier way to increase this? or is it just take out rubbish and help with dishes?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Tower1111
I have unfortunately been forced to suspend my patreon support for you due to the fact that I want your assurance that you actually get the money from them that I want you to have for your great game :(
Hello.
1. First of all, thank you for your support.
2. My real or hypothetical problems with patreon, these are completely my problems.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
It happened twice when it happened the first time I loaded another save file which was close to my progress but sadly I only progressed in my first save file and the other ones are way older now.
How did the bug happen? Either the bug happens because I click too fast, my mouse sometimes does a double-click instead of a single click, or its because I am playing the game on a 4:3 monitor or its completely something else
The game has an auto save every week that you can load.

yip_man

Sep 3, 2020
Damn it's quite hard to progress. Spent so many hours already. any ideas what to progress?

Had sex with mia at home/after beach but only kissing at tennis court..

Jenny(sister)> do yoga, seen topless at the pool. can talk to her at different locations but no progress.

Greet Polly/Sally but nothing happens.

Can suck/touch Eves boobs but have no idea what to do next

All content with aunt seems to be done

Anya> can touch but and give water. but here i'm really stuck.

Cloe> Can visit and have sex 2 different scenes.

It goes slow now and spending days and playing for hours occasianly unlocks events.

eskimhoe

May 30, 2017
Help, I'm stuck on the neighbor eve. I have no more hints and I can just massage her on Saturday mornings up until I massage her legs. how do i progress past this?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes