yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
any one has a complete save this game is incredibly broken and the quest navigation keeps on disappearing and can someone update the walkthrough?>

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Normal it is good to make a new folder put there the orginal exe and then copy the cheat exe to his place.

So you can check every time by games if the problem is in the orginal game or exist the problem only with the cheat exe/incest mode and so on.

You see the cheat for example when you load a old save and sleep the cheat menu appears.
That's what the original archive files are for.
Is there a constructive step you are trying to add? The cheat still does not work

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
That's what the original archive files are for.
Is there a constructive step you are trying to add? The cheat still does not work
I have wrote it work for me. I used it only for time and status when you have normal played all free before you need no other option.

In the version before I cheated aso other things.

assets/standalone_content
make new folder put there the orginal Towerengg.qsp
copy to this place the cheat Towerengg.qsp
You can find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-v19-02-22-towergames.43050/post-7854490
I move for example all games I have played in a folder Played Games check there the game and look when you have played there the last time
Start game new game save 6 times aso auto
go out
documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/ go now to the folder with the date you have looked before
copy all and go the new folder from today and replace all
Start game load the last save and sleep
The Cheat Menu appears, you can see it for example time: now you can switch it or move a day or go back a day and so on
[When you played this version to the end move the game to the folder played games]

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017
I have wrote it work for me. I used it only for time and status when you have normal played all free before you need no other option.

In the version before I cheated aso other things.

make new folder put there the orginal Towerengg.qsp
copy to this place the cheat Towerengg.qsp
You can find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-v19-02-22-towergames.43050/post-7854490
I move for example all games I have played in a folder Played Games check there the game and look when you have played there the last time
Start game new game save 6 times aso auto
go out
documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/ go now to the folder with the date you have looked before
copy all and go the new folder from today and replace all
Start game load the last save and sleep
The Cheat Menu appears, you can see it for example time: now you can switch it or move a day or go back a day and so on
[When you played this version to the end move the game to the folder played games]
Just tested it, and it works, as for the 19.02.22 Version.
Save edit/Cheat qsp work both.

I just changed the towerengg.qsp with the cheat one tho, I did nothing in the document folder.

Thx for the tip !

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Normal it is good to make a new folder put there the orginal exe and then copy the cheat exe to his place.

So you can check every time by games if the problem is in the orginal game or exist the problem only with the cheat exe/incest mode and so on.

You see the cheat for example when you load a old save and sleep the cheat menu appears.
In future, stating that you cannot use your old saves in order for this to work. Would be good. And I was using the cheat in the prior version

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
It is necessary to pass the characters more or less evenly. There is insufficient progress with Christina or Anya's mom. Apparently I'll have to add a hint for this case.
since when is there new content with mom after dancing ???? at least i have none and it still says 100% finished with her......

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is there a walkthrough? This game is grindy as fuck. And I am a Patreon supporter. I am definitely reconsidering.
If you are going to make a game as grindy as fuck. Give a cheat to bypass or a walk through. The character walkthroughs barely exist.

Reactions: Drew49th
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes