Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
I'm stuck with Victoria.

Hint: Open all the scenes

I did all the places I could find her in the house. Both Weekend and Weekdays. I did her at her office at 14:00 (twice). And both entering the house scenes (Red dress and Blue and black outfit)

What am I missing?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
In Elsa's plot. I have done the photo session with Anya but I don't know what else to do to get the job. Any help please?

Gosha123

Mar 19, 2019
It's funny how a developer ignores mother content. Probably, when the game will weigh more than 100 gigabytes and include the entire cast of actresses, the developer will add something insignificant

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
game started but missing icons that seem to work if you can find them but seems to be a lot that does not work as there are many blank spaces
I have not downloaded or checked the Compressed versions. Ask this question to their author. I'm not responsible for them.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
This is not the latest version, whats the point putting outdated version if there is no update patches available to update this version to the latest one?
1. Answering 100 times, for those who do not understand anything. 2. 95% of people haven't played any version, they want to download the game quickly and conveniently, and they absolutely don't give a shit whether it's the latest version or not.3. And if people who have already played and can't distinguish one version from another, then I feel sorry for them.4. Do you Understand Now? what's the point?

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
1. Answering 100 times, for those who do not understand anything. 2. 95% of people haven't played any version, they want to download the game quickly and conveniently, and they absolutely don't give a shit whether it's the latest version or not.3. And if people who have already played and can't distinguish one version from another, then I feel sorry for them.4. Do you Understand Now? what's the point?
:unsure: I'm sorry but your explanation doesn't make any sense because first of all why do you assume that 95% of the people writing in this thread haven't played any version of your game, secondly even if someone hasn't played any version of your game and wants to play it now it's obvious that he or she will prefer to download the latest (newest) available version of the game for the simple reason that this version has more content than previous (older) version of the game.

Besides trying to explain that you adding here your previous version of game as torrent beacause this is faster and more convenient than downloading it from a direct link is not always true because everyone knows that downloading a game as a torrent is dependent on a lot of factors (like the amount of seeds that a torrent has) so for many people downloading from direct links is often much faster and more convenient than using a torrent.

To sum up I don't know why you do it, but you do this every time your latest update is leaked here and then you spam with torrent version but not with the version that just leaked here but always with the previous version of your game (which was available here anyway before the OP was updated to this latest leaked version), so I don't really understand why you do it and what sense does it make if your latest update is already here and spamming with torrents for previous version of your game every now and then doesn't make this newest update disappear from here and it causes at most only confusion among some less limited users here who do not always read the threads on this forum carefully and do not fully understand how you number the individual updates of your game because I suppose not everyone here understands that in the case of your game the name of the version is simply the release date for individual updates.

Reactions: Dimka2010

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
That is a flawed logic.
Those who have not played this game actually give a sh*t what version the game is,
1. There might be improvements that the old version does not have, eg. QoL, updated content etc.
2. Lets imagine they download the old version, and play to a certain point where game stops progressing, because it does not have a new content that is in a new update, so they have to download the new version anyway, therefore making your point completely illogical to offer them old versions.

Reactions: Mario4don

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
:unsure: I'm sorry but your explanation doesn't make any sense because first of all why do you assume that 95% of the people writing in this thread haven't played any version of your game, secondly even if someone hasn't played any version of your game and wants to play it now it's obvious that he or she will prefer to download the latest (newest) available version of the game for the simple reason that this version has more content than previous (older) version of the game.

Besides trying to explain that you adding here your previous version of game as torrent beacause this is faster and more convenient than downloading it from a direct link is not always true because everyone knows that downloading a game as a torrent is dependent on a lot of factors (like the amount of seeds that a torrent has) so for many people downloading from direct links is often much faster and more convenient than using a torrent.

To sum up I don't know why you do it, but you do this every time your latest update is leaked here and then you spam with torrent version but not with the version that just leaked here but always with the previous version of your game (which was available here anyway before the OP was updated to this latest leaked version), so I don't really understand why you do it and what sense does it make if your latest update is already here and spamming with torrents for previous version of your game every now and then doesn't make this newest update disappear from here and it causes at most only confusion among some less limited users here who do not always read the threads on this forum carefully and do not fully understand how you number the individual updates of your game because I suppose not everyone here understands that in the case of your game the name of the version is simply the release date for individual updates.
Fuck. Stop looking for a black cat in a black room, even though it's not there.If I wanted to deceive someone, I wouldn't write the version number of the game.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes