tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
That is a flawed logic.
Those who have not played this game actually give a sh*t what version the game is,
1. There might be improvements that the old version does not have, eg. QoL, updated content etc.
2. Lets imagine they download the old version, and play to a certain point where game stops progressing, because it does not have a new content that is in a new update, so they have to download the new version anyway, therefore making your point completely illogical to offer them old versions.
A person enters the post of the game and sees 4 files of 4 GB each from file sharing sites. Will he download it? No. I'm giving a link to make it easier to download.And they accuse me of something else .Are you fucked up? :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: SlendermanX

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
A person enters the post of the game and sees 4 files of 4 GB each from file sharing sites. Will he download it? No. I'm giving a link to make it easier to download.And they accuse me of something else .Are you fucked up? :FacePalm:
No need to be rude, first of all Im not accusing you of anything, except being rude, secondly, I only pointed out your flawed thinking which everyone here will agree to me and finally, no, Im not fucked up, only horny, lool

Reactions: Mario4don

raul07bv

May 7, 2017
Im confused , why spam the last torrent file here?
I downloaded the old version and got stuck , then i checked the date and figured it out .

I like the game and characters , but this seems sloppy

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
anyone can help me with mom im at 865 rel and 400perv the last thing that triggered are the photoshot with mom and yes i already done the pedi prank but this not triggering 1683644573643.png

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I tried to start the game but give me this message. I state that I am playing as Mac with a Windows emulator, but the previous versions have always started quietly.

Schermata 2023-05-09 alle 18.14.01.png

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

ConsoleCog

Aug 9, 2016
I completed Anya 100% before loading the latest version. Now I don't know how to make her photoshoot appear. Any ideas?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes