Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
I want to give up on Victoria, but it seems to block the progress of Elsa and therefore Astrid.

I have fucked her in the shower, in the livingroom on weekends, 2 different entering the house scenes, in her room, at the dealership on her break, at the pool...

Which scene am I missing???!!!

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I want to give up on Victoria, but it seems to block the progress of Elsa and therefore Astrid.

I have fucked her in the shower, in the livingroom on weekends, 2 different entering the house scenes, in her room, at the dealership on her break, at the pool...

Which scene am I missing???!!!
This definitely does not block Elsa for some reason, you all do not click on the photo contest in your laptop, although it should have been done a long time ago after photographing Christina.

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
This definitely does not block Elsa for some reason, you all do not click on the photo contest in your laptop, although it should have been done a long time ago after photographing Christina.
Ok, I've cleared Astrid and Elsa at 100%, but I'm still getting a " Open all scenes " hint with Victoria

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
what do i need to do after the eve event Weekend.(Do not skip classes at uni)? anyone can help me?

EVE

Relationship - 1000

Perversity - 920

None hint

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I resubscribed on Patreon as a vip patron...i quit before because i didn`t think you`re a serious person, just like Avenger, i don't like false promises.
Everyone starts from somewhere but, threatening over having low subscribers is just a step backward... if you pursue the goal of finishing this game with more often updates i'm sure your revenue will increase.
I see you are active on this forum (btw, you can ask for a game developer tag), which is a good thing, but don't make enemies of people here because they are downloading the game for free, is nothing you can do about it and you're not the only one in this situation, just be as helpful as you are right now because, just like me, many find out about your game from here.
Regarding the game itself, haven't played it yet just a few browsing throughout the game and i enjoyed it... just waiting for more gameplay.
I do like the resolution of your videos and i see you cut through them to make a story from every each one, i like your professionalism :)
I hope in the future to add some more fetishes like gangbang, sharing, ntr... of course, avoidable..
Good luck!

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes