Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I resubscribed on Patreon as a vip patron...i quit before because i didn`t think you`re a serious person, just like Avenger, i don't like false promises.
Everyone starts from somewhere but, threatening over having low subscribers is just a step backward... if you pursue the goal of finishing this game with more often updates i'm sure your revenue will increase.
I see you are active on this forum (btw, you can ask for a game developer tag), which is a good thing, but don't make enemies of people here because they are downloading the game for free, is nothing you can do about it and you're not the only one in this situation, just be as helpful as you are right now because, just like me, many find out about your game from here.
Regarding the game itself, haven't played it yet just a few browsing throughout the game and i enjoyed it... just waiting for more gameplay.
I do like the resolution of your videos and i see you cut through them to make a story from every each one, i like your professionalism :)
I hope in the future to add some more fetishes like gangbang, sharing, ntr... of course, avoidable..
Good luck!

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Reactions: poopy13

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
hi guys, what have i to do with the cheat from side 145?
im not so good with computer and i would be glad to get a step by step discription.
thank you

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
hi guys, what have i to do with the cheat from side 145?
im not so good with computer and i would be glad to get a step by step discription.
thank you
You need to copy this qsp file with cheats and paste and overwrite original qsp file which is located in: Toweren\Toweren\Tower\assets\standalone_content

Remember that for the game to work there can only be one qsp file, so if you want to keep a copy of the original qsp copy it to another place before pasting and overwrite qsp file with cheats there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archy

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
You need to copy this qsp file wiyh cheats and paste and overwrite original qsp file which is located in: Toweren\Toweren\Tower\assets\standalone_content

Remember that for the game to work there can only be one qsp file, so if you want to keep a copy of the original qsp copy it to another place before pasting and overwrite qsp file with cheats there.
thank you very much :)

Reactions: Mario4don
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes