tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Reactions: poopy13

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
hi guys, what have i to do with the cheat from side 145?
im not so good with computer and i would be glad to get a step by step discription.
thank you

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
hi guys, what have i to do with the cheat from side 145?
im not so good with computer and i would be glad to get a step by step discription.
thank you
You need to copy this qsp file with cheats and paste and overwrite original qsp file which is located in: Toweren\Toweren\Tower\assets\standalone_content

Remember that for the game to work there can only be one qsp file, so if you want to keep a copy of the original qsp copy it to another place before pasting and overwrite qsp file with cheats there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archy

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
You need to copy this qsp file wiyh cheats and paste and overwrite original qsp file which is located in: Toweren\Toweren\Tower\assets\standalone_content

Remember that for the game to work there can only be one qsp file, so if you want to keep a copy of the original qsp copy it to another place before pasting and overwrite qsp file with cheats there.
thank you very much :)

Reactions: Mario4don

el1990

May 5, 2017
even the developer does not know what the numbers mean, it is better to describe in words
lol, sorry. relationship/perversion. stuck at 600 perversion. I put my hand on her but, nothing. study with her a gazillion times, nothing. talk to her in the park, nothing. sunday she isnt there to play tennis. can approach when cooking but thats it. nothing else to do. not sure where else she is.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
lol, sorry. relationship/perversion. stuck at 600 perversion. I put my hand on her but, nothing. study with her a gazillion times, nothing. talk to her in the park, nothing. sunday she isnt there to play tennis. can approach when cooking but thats it. nothing else to do. not sure where else she is.
where is she not there? Sunday fitness club tennis 15-17

el1990

May 5, 2017
It is impossible.You need to come in the week in which you invited her or invite her again.
how do i invite her again? during the walk in the park i cant invite her. could i maybe ask you to check the save file, maybe you can help me then better. sorry for bothering.

what the next step after tennis?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes