JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so how the story of the mother start CD ? some picture of the story would be cool and nice like she said he said they bang stuff like that (y)

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
some videos with the mother are not working ? please help
no one else complained about this, so you somehow installed the update incorrectly and in the folder these video files are missing
is there a way to edit the statsso i pass the test?

so how the story of the mother start CD ? some picture of the story would be cool and nice like she said he said they bang stuff like that (y)
I didn't understand anything, probably it's because of my English level.

Reactions: jjabrams123

mike31555

Sep 12, 2021
trying to make hospital show up not show how i am doing this
13. Spy on her in the bedroom at 22:00 while she masturbates have done
14. Go again to the hospital with a boner but doesnt show at all

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
How do you know if astrid loses weight, during the massage it says you've lost weight, but I can't figure out the next step

jjabrams123

Mar 4, 2018
no one else complained about this, so you somehow installed the update incorrectly and in the folder these video files are missing

I didn't understand anything, probably it's because of my English level.

Thank you yousaved my biscuit

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
ive downloaded all four parts and the update but idk what to do next everytime i click part one to extract it crashes the extract it can someone please explain what i may be doing wrong please thanks

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
ive downloaded all four parts and the update but idk what to do next everytime i click part one to extract it crashes the extract it can someone please explain what i may be doing wrong please thanks
"it crashes" is a very detailed description of the problem. Update a file archiver to the latest version.

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
What kinda hint is this:

Hints
Wait until she loses weight, I think it will be fast enough, since I replied that I like girls slimmer
Since he won't help, I'll do it...

Grind a few more days (a week I think) and meet her at school.
Then, don't skip the dialog, because of the stupid DEV not capable of making a proper hint system, and follow MC's instructions.

• Angry
Reactions: tower1111

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
"it crashes" is a very detailed description of the problem. Update a file archiver to the latest version.
Okay ive used 7 zip on part one and it has downloaded the files from part one is that it or do i need to do anything else. sorry if i sound like an idiot i am not really used to downloads being to complicated.

Last edited:

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
maybe you should use winrar like 99% of people? :FacePalm:
yeah im not pay £28 for that so ive used 7 zip instead on part one and it has downloaded the files from part one is that it or do i need to do anything else. sorry if i sound like an idiot i am not really used to downloads being to complicated.

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
yeah im not pay £28 for that so ive used 7 zip instead on part one and it has downloaded the files from part one is that it or do i need to do anything else. sorry if i sound like an idiot i am not really used to downloads being to complicated.
Don't mind him, he makes a good game base, even if his hint system skills and basic human skills are lacking.

7zip is fine.

Be sure to have all 4 parts downloaded completely before starting the extraction. It should be fine if all parts are downloaded and in the same folder.

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
Don't mind him, he makes a good game base, even if his hint system skills and basic human skills are lacking.

7zip is fine.

Be sure to have all 4 parts downloaded completely before starting the extraction. It should be fine if all parts are downloaded and in the same folder.
okay so have all 4 part in the same folder then extract part one got it thanks. also what about the update whats that for and do i need to put it anywhere specific and a final question does the game start on 1 of September just want to make sure its work correctly. again thanks for the help

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
£28!?Have you ever heard of pirates?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes