tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Don't mind him, he makes a good game base, even if his hint system skills and basic human skills are lacking.

7zip is fine.

Be sure to have all 4 parts downloaded completely before starting the extraction. It should be fine if all parts are downloaded and in the same folder.
Right now, I'll be happy to see how many nerves you have to answer crazy questions))Good luck))

Easy B.

Mar 18, 2019
This is not a game, but a chess-like challenge. Videos are 1a, but the way is frustration, frustration, frustration. The relations between the events is too complex.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
This is not a game, but a chess-like challenge. Videos are 1a, but the way is frustration, frustration, frustration. The relations between the events is too complex.
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.
The person here wrote the walkthrough. Is there something specific in this walkthrough too complex like chess ?

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Since he won't help, I'll do it...

Grind a few more days (a week I think) and meet her at school.
Then, don't skip the dialog, because of the stupid DEV not capable of making a proper hint system, and follow MC's instructions.
Yeah Im sure I missed that dialogue, She's still coming over every day having sex, working out at the gym, getting massages.

No clue how to make next step

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah Im sure I missed that dialogue, She's still coming over every day having sex, working out at the gym, getting massages.

No clue how to make next step
I told you, if it says "wait" in the hint, then you don't have to do anything.You must wait. 20 days she loses weight in your version.

Reactions: Hotelhero78
Apr 11, 2017
What I normally do is create two folders inside standalone_contet.
it's standalone_content/org and cheat etc.
I put original start.qsp in the original folder and cheat in the cheat first. then you can copy and replace in the standalone_content as you wish.. but I don't think it's the problem. you had weird bug?
That is obviously not the problem, right.
I have only ONE QSP-File in this folder and keep getting this error message. There is no second QSP-File.
Downloaded it again in case there was an error during download or extracting ... but no, still the same.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Like I already wrote:
"(Yes, I renamed the qsp-file to "start.qsp", but the errors were the same before.)"
And:
I downloaded it again, just to make sure everything is like it should be, but the error remains.
show a screenshot of the error in the game in which you did not change anything
you can try turning off the antivirus, maybe it deletes or blocks something

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
As you can see, there is only one qsp-file. I did not fake any of the pictures. Someone here in this thread had the same error.
Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-v30-06-23-towergames.43050/post-10731783
Hi everyone, I tried to start the game but give me this message. I state that I am playing as Mac with a Windows emulator, but the previous versions have always started quietly.

View attachment 2608257

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.
if you also have a mac, then you need to write about this very beginning.In any case, this is all very strange, and I do not know how to solve this problem

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
No Mac. But the same error. Or the same error-message, at least.
Only thing I can come up with is that you are possibly mixing files from different versions. Best would be to simply download the latest FULL version. Looking at your screenshots, multiple file mod dates aren't same as what I have.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I downloaded the latest full version right from their patreon (Yandex). Twice.
I really don´t have any more ideas here.
you can download the previous version from the torrent, check if it works, then download only the update
p.s. or in another place on the disk you can try to place the game

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes