Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Can QSP games be compressed? Don't really feel like downloading the whole 4GB just to check it out.
We can compress the images/video. But the videos are already webm, so we won't gain much, it's just that there are about 600 of them with an average size that should be between 5 and 10 MB.
Like most QSPs by the way: a lot of more or less compressed videos. It's not uncommon for it to exceed 10 GB.
Take it or leave it!

cakeofdoom

Jun 3, 2017
Aunt camping event won't trigger anywhere, do i have to be somewhere very specific ? dialogue just sayis 13-15 at your house, which i assume is where your mother and sister are. Is this a bug ?

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
Aunt camping event won't trigger anywhere, do i have to be somewhere very specific ? dialogue just sayis 13-15 at your house, which i assume is where your mother and sister are. Is this a bug ?
I know it sounds confusing. But be at the front of the aunt's house from 13 to 15 on Saturday.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Is it normal that eve relationship keep decreasing each week? If so how the hell do i raise her stat or progress her story? I read someone post that i need to open jar on saturday, been doing that for 2 month (game time) and no progress on her story/event at all. This game is clearly need some kind reliable because in game hint are completely broken (not showing at all only the mother and chole and mother stop after bath 8am weekday).

D

Deleted member 1923350

Is it normal that eve relationship keep decreasing each week? If so how the hell do i raise her stat or progress her story? I read someone post that i need to open jar on saturday, been doing that for 2 month (game time) and no progress on her story/event at all. This game is clearly need some kind reliable because in game hint are completely broken (not showing at all only the mother and chole and mother stop after bath 8am weekday).
What does she say to you on weekends when you visit her? p.s. Hint,hint,hint..... walkthrough,walkthrough,walkthrough.... The most easily walkthrough personage.

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
I'm totally lost how to advance with the mom. All i keep doing is the bath scene where she wash my hair and the jogging. During one of the chat scenes with mom he suggests massaging how do i learn that.
edit: no idea of this helps but her relation is 904 and perv is 260

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes