luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
When you get the " Professional photographer's Certificate "?

COURSE "PHOTOGRAPHY"

It is held in the Lab classroom. 18 lessons - the price of 1000 for 1 lesson.
Schedule: TU TH SA at 16.00. You will receive the "Professional photographer's Certificate" at the end of the course.

Last edited:
Reactions: stromeleag

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
Aunt walk - Buy a camera - if the relationship is > 650-Ask to pose-several times.

i have Professional photographer's Certificate and relation is 900 but don't appers where to buy

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
So i have fucked grandma and almost fucked aunt is there any content for neighbour mom and others?
Yes sucking neighbor's boobs, fuck fest with grandma's daughter, and I don't know what happens with sister and mom yet. Oh and fuck your sister's friend Chloe too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pashjka

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
With Anya, I know Tennis @ 30 works. Met her at the park again (about 3PM weekday I think) and invite her to play tennis on Sunday.

Sister's friend, be at bar around 15:00-22:00 weekday and you will get a phone call, answer it. I don't know what you need before that happens, maybe high stats for sister (R=750 and P=500 works).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1923350

Tower 07.04.20(eng)
I fixed shop, you can see items , if you don't have enough money.

bburnfc

Mar 2, 2018

COURSE "PHOTOGRAPHY"

It is held in the Lab classroom. 18 lessons - the price of 1000 for 1 lesson.
Schedule: TU TH SA at 16.00. You will receive the "Professional photographer's Certificate" at the end of the course.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
how do you start the course i been on the tuseday thursday and staurday at 16.00 nothing happens
Did you use the cheat and already have the "Professional photographer's Certificate" in your inventory? And you're going to the lab right (the class on the right)?

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
how do i play tennis with anya? She said "we can play beetwen 15-17 i n tenis court" but i cant see any option tennis court in sport center.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
how do i play tennis with anya? She said "we can play beetwen 15-17 i n tenis court" but i cant see any option tennis court in sport center.
Are you showing up on Sunday? She is only there on Sunday between 15-17. And how high is your tennis level? First time I played with Anya mine was 30.

Reactions: korko
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes