autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Is it normal that eve relationship keep decreasing each week? If so how the hell do i raise her stat or progress her story? I read someone post that i need to open jar on saturday, been doing that for 2 month (game time) and no progress on her story/event at all. This game is clearly need some kind reliable because in game hint are completely broken (not showing at all only the mother and chole and mother stop after bath 8am weekday).

D

Deleted member 1923350

Is it normal that eve relationship keep decreasing each week? If so how the hell do i raise her stat or progress her story? I read someone post that i need to open jar on saturday, been doing that for 2 month (game time) and no progress on her story/event at all. This game is clearly need some kind reliable because in game hint are completely broken (not showing at all only the mother and chole and mother stop after bath 8am weekday).
What does she say to you on weekends when you visit her? p.s. Hint,hint,hint..... walkthrough,walkthrough,walkthrough.... The most easily walkthrough personage.

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
I'm totally lost how to advance with the mom. All i keep doing is the bath scene where she wash my hair and the jogging. During one of the chat scenes with mom he suggests massaging how do i learn that.
edit: no idea of this helps but her relation is 904 and perv is 260

Last edited:

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
When you get the " Professional photographer's Certificate "?

COURSE "PHOTOGRAPHY"

It is held in the Lab classroom. 18 lessons - the price of 1000 for 1 lesson.
Schedule: TU TH SA at 16.00. You will receive the "Professional photographer's Certificate" at the end of the course.

Last edited:
Reactions: stromeleag

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
Aunt walk - Buy a camera - if the relationship is > 650-Ask to pose-several times.

i have Professional photographer's Certificate and relation is 900 but don't appers where to buy

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
So i have fucked grandma and almost fucked aunt is there any content for neighbour mom and others?
Yes sucking neighbor's boobs, fuck fest with grandma's daughter, and I don't know what happens with sister and mom yet. Oh and fuck your sister's friend Chloe too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pashjka

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
With Anya, I know Tennis @ 30 works. Met her at the park again (about 3PM weekday I think) and invite her to play tennis on Sunday.

Sister's friend, be at bar around 15:00-22:00 weekday and you will get a phone call, answer it. I don't know what you need before that happens, maybe high stats for sister (R=750 and P=500 works).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1923350

Tower 07.04.20(eng)
I fixed shop, you can see items , if you don't have enough money.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes