• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
we kiss when we watch movies but other then that nothing and when camping we sleep there but nothing more

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
we kiss when we watch movies but other then that nothing and when camping we sleep there but nothing more
You didn't do photo shoots with her yet? I think you need to buy her a swimsuit for her too, but don't quote me. Oh yes, there is the oil and the pool thing too at noon on the weekends. And also joining her in the shower at 21:00. Once you get these things done it should be easy sailing.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
Did you join photo contest on your computer? You can buy her swimsuit after you join contest. I think thats one of the main steps for aunt
That's right! I remember now. ;)

Towergame gave the steps required back about 7 pages earlier posted here.

2. Buy a camera
- if the relationship is > 650-Ask to pose-several times.

3. If the relationship is > 700 - you can buy cream and spread it by the pool

4. Get a professional photographer's card, a computer-photo contest, buy equipment, a swimsuit.
- if the relationship is > 705-ask to pose - several times

5. If the relationship is > 800-picnic with an overnight stay in a tent

6. TV
- Watch a movie together if the relationship is > 615
- 4 times to Caress the thigh (if the photo in the dress is completed, the relationship >715, have dinner together)
- Kiss 4 times
- Fondle tits (if the relationship is 900, the photo in the swimsuit is completed, spend the night in a tent 1 time, 1 time spread cream)
7 .Automatic event on weekends

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes