lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
For its size I feel I should ask, is there any content yet? got burned a few versions back after the download so Im avoiding until theres some clarification on whats actually in the game .

Reactions: doggbound

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
For its size I feel I should ask, is there any content yet? got burned a few versions back after the download so Im avoiding until theres some clarification on whats actually in the game .
Whelp I didn't play it, but I downloaded it and looked through the videos and it didn't look like anything was worth playing yet. Probably wait another couple updates.

Reactions: Jack-ish and lexxus

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Since the game is 4.29 gig, i doubt an Android port is possible.

But i could be wrong.
I hope you're wrong because I have 128GB on my phone and the only way to translate a game in FR directly in the game exists only with an Android application ...

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game teases Alexis Fawx and Cherie DeVille but I feel like its gonna be years until they get to the real content

Reactions: krkarr

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
as statet before..... there are only fixed times and days that even do something in this game.. all the chat options joke options compliment options are totally USELESS ... i even wonder why they in the game if they have no functions... everything usefull is only on friday saturday and sunday... why even have weekdays ?? yep u can grind your body and for the neighbor u HAVE to get into university every fucking weekday or u will neva get her stats up... that totally stupid and anoyin as hell.... maybe someday in the future it will be playable like SoaB... but at moment its just wasted time... much frustration and 4 gigs on my drive that i can use otherwise.....

Reactions: lizzard

igorian696

Oct 8, 2017
Where русский язык? только английский, я хочу играть на русском языке, это мой родной язык и насколько я знаю, автор игры русский

Last edited:

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Size isn't everything ;)
Everyone who likes the videos can download the game and just watch them.
The gameplay is extremely repetitive and tidious.
The game must be seriously tweaked.
Sorry

Reactions: lizzard
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes