thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
just a recopilation of "walkthrough" for personal use

these are really limited and incomplete

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
I say this directly, i'm totally novice... I move over the cheat from V18.03.20 to V28.04.20, so i don't now is all of them work... So if someone who can this with QSP check if all is correct...

It's in:
(Tower V28.04.20 Towergames\assets\standalone_content)
Start with to make an copy of the orginal QSP-file and put that to another place....
Eng Cheat QSP:
The variables of the cheats are in english given that it was used from a MTL version, the new version is just an english translation but the variables are still in russian,
so you either need to mtl the new qsp to change the variables to english or change the cheat version to use russian variables
I attached 2 pictures one from yours and one from the new qsp to show you what I ment

Sehenich

May 19, 2017
I get this hint, but dont know what to do. Can someone help me pls?
Victoria Barrington is the confident woman,I will definitely not achieve anything with compliments

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
Hello....Maybe someone could help me here.....i cant make any progress with grandma(victoria). The relationship and perversity with her is always the same.....I always went to her at the weekend and eat dinner with her...more i cant do....every help is welcome. thanks in advance

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
Hello....Maybe someone could help me here.....i cant make any progress with grandma(victoria). The relationship and perversity with her is always the same.....I always went to her at the weekend and eat dinner with her...more i cant do....every help is welcome. thanks in advance
Always call her grandma and do NOT compliment her. Basically the wrong answers the good answers with her.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes