SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
he replied on his blog that it was not him.
What a person said may differ from what actually is. Just compare these two games and take into account that the native language of the games is Russian, as an additional detail.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
If we're trying to figure out if this is avenger or not, it isn't. He just did a HUUUGE update to SoB that requires a whole new download of everything and that's what took him so long, though this may be someone he worked with at some point as the framework is basically SoB's.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
i didnt understand how to play this game u just can help mom wash dish and talk to people nothing more where is fcking my job and how can go there university is useless u cant interaction u cant cook but game want from u imporeve to cook how can improve it without cooking so many useless options has but nothing happen and u cant do what u want sorry it need more easy to play u cant understand what u need and how can make actions.

Reactions: tamercihan1

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
did anyone found out how to learn cooking???

-----

Find it... you need to see your Aunt cook first and it will tell you to google it

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
No, hes not. (these two games have the same “base” as the two games on the rpgmaker, so they look the same)

Quest Soft Player is a text-based game developing system leaning towards the choice-based interface.
so its basically a visual novel, but more focused on your choices having impact?

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Not only is this game nigh undecipherable (as most QSP games are), it is also buggy as all hell. Half the locations I visit are buggy in some way, and that's without even considering the constant blackscreening every 5 minutes.

Reactions: Qui Gon

Devka

May 8, 2017
So far no sexual content unless you count the 2 masturbation scenes. One of which is the MC masturbating in his bedroom.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Good start. Very large file size for very little content. There are like 15 videos of them just going for a walk at full res. Hopefully more content will come with some compression.

Reactions: Namco15

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
If there will be interest into the game, i can freely help with translating as one of mine main languages was Russian. So if anyone is interested, contact me for details :)

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes