kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 503854

Overview:
Hello, my name is Alexander! I am 19 years old and here I live with Maria and Yulka, she recently turned 18 years old. My father was in a plane crash two years ago, the plane disappeared over the ocean, the wreckage was never found.
Since the plane crash, Maria is depressed, I tried to ease her life, helped her, etc., but so far nothing helps. Yulia is a typical young girl, stuck in the phone loves fashion, music and movies. We get along well, sometimes walking together on weekends. Well, I graduated from school and entered the local university. We should look for some extra work, or Maria's hard to support the two of us.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-02
Release Date: 2020-01-02
Original Title: БАШНЯ / TOWER
Developer: Towergames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.548744
Language: English (mtl) / Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks sknf for English translation

View attachment 503850 View attachment 503851 View attachment 503852 View attachment 503853
this thing happened not only just at university even sometimes when you first time work as a courier

Reactions: Qui Gon

shiite

Oct 30, 2016
From the game announcement

>1a- (optional for ENGLISH) - replace the "Tower.qsp" file with
>english translation in the game folder under \assets\standalone_content

that's entirely false, there is no Tower.qsp anywhere in the archive. This is bad, because
it's hard to read the machine translation. Could someone be so kind to upload the Tower.qsp?
Or at least please correct the error in the announcement.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
From the game announcement

>1a- (optional for ENGLISH) - replace the "Tower.qsp" file with
>english translation in the game folder under \assets\standalone_content

that's entirely false, there is no Tower.qsp anywhere in the archive. This is bad, because
it's hard to read the machine translation. Could someone be so kind to upload the Tower.qsp?
Or at least please correct the error in the announcement.
Not "entirely false" and nothing "bad".

My god man! The original russian language file is named "Tower.qsp". The download already has the engrish translated .qsp file. Engrish file is named "Tower_en.qsp" and it's in the correct map and there's nothing you have to do. Now, If you get a new .qsp file and want to use that? Simply remove Tower.qsp (or Tower_en.qsp) and put new file in there.

The info is for when people have the russian version and want to convert to english version. And to give everyone else a sense of how to update the .qsp file when they want. The english file simply has the "_en" to make clear it's english language and not the original.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-v0-548744.42929/ <--- Already Prezi and others are working on a better english translation. Give it time and/or offer your help?

Devka

May 8, 2017
this thing happened not only just at university even sometimes when you first time work as a courier
It is a known bug carried over from the original version of the game. When you run low on energy it moves the big window under the lower left window. Just click on your condition level to refill your energy and fix the window.

Reactions: Namco15

Devka

May 8, 2017
You need to fix the tags as they do not represent what is actually in the game at the current time. Add Genre: to the OP and spoiler the future tags as per site rules. And adjust the tags as they are added to the game.

Reactions: DoriansDad

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Played this a few days back in Russian, love this qsp concept/games, the SOB is one of my favorites.
Although it felt a bit weird to play SOB clone/twin. Hopefully the game diverges from the SOB universe in future updates, and looking forward to it. (y)

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Good concept, but there's almost no sexual content in game yet. Some events were broken and didn't trigger pictures (Bathroom peek scenes took me back outside to hallway, Aunt Nature Walk had all black screens for every chat option, join shower option for aunt was the same)

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Hope this fixes this issue.
As usual in QSP games, substitute the existing .qsp file (\assets\standalone_content\Tower_en.qsp) with this one, there can only be 1 existing qsp file in that folder or the game wont start.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
U can skip this game by year
This autor dont like normal speed of progress, he loves to grind more money w/o content

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
did anyone found out how to learn cooking???

-----

Find it... you need to see your Aunt cook first and it will tell you to google it
How do you google it, I am not seeing an option on the laptop for this?

Nevermind it looks like you can only google it right after the realization that you need to cook. You need to run home and go to your room, then you can do it until you are tired, then wait a week and continue.

Last edited:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
WT for this short game?
how much i need to grind for ANYTHING to happen?
when can i meet aunt

Reactions: krkarr

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Malaka den yparxei sotiria :)

i don't know which messages are the worst , about mtl or about the black screen :)))
just press the Normal button next to Condition or maybe use the fixed qsp (if it fixes this bug i don't know)

i guess it's the "first" version , so why do you believe that there is a lot of content ?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes