hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
omg - 4 times "First you just speak to her, when your intellect (150) is high enoug you can help her ."
you could do this even in older versions of the game
Well, the download has a QSP that has the meet Masha at the uni disabled. Also the file part 'speakmasha' has only Russian texts (= untranslated).
See the attached for my quick fix qsp. I also changed some of the Engrish and the punctuation. If you have a git I will be happy to commit (QSP is a disaster for translators, but we have done it before)

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Well, the download has a QSP that has the meet Masha at the uni disabled. Also the file part 'speakmasha' has only Russian texts (= untranslated).
See the attached for my quick fix qsp. I also changed some of the Engrish and the punctuation. If you have a git I will be happy to commit (QSP is a disaster for translators, but we have done it before)
tnx it fix it now i can see her in the hall of uni

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I do not know what kind of trash is in your download, I have everything translated and working correctly.

:FacePalm: What the hell are you talking about?:FacePalm:
He also wrote me some nonsense, but he realized that he was wrong.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
it is qsp file from ver. 30.09.20 . it has nothing to do with 10/30/20 at all. There's nothing there.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I do not know what kind of trash is in your download, I have everything translated and working correctly.
That is the trash that is in the OP download, the trash the developer made and was uploaded her. And you are right, in the form it is in the OP it is trash and should go into the trash bin. I barely dared to get my hands dirty on that piece of trash. But I washed myself well after it, shedding of that trashy rubbish.
Glad my download is at least a tiny bit better and made at least one user happy.

He also wrote me some nonsense, but he realized that he was wrong.
So, all people saying that it is not working are wrong? Did you actually download the one from OP (= first post?). If you say you have one working with better translation, then do please upload that QSP here. I will be happy to remove mine again.

And as the versions uploaded have such a wonderful way of knowing which version it is, please by all means, add a version number to the QSP. Or as said, open your git so others can help translate it.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
That is the trash that is in the OP download, the trash the developer made and was uploaded her. And you are right, in the form it is in the OP it is trash and should go into the trash bin. I barely dared to get my hands dirty on that piece of trash. But I washed myself well after it, shedding of that trashy rubbish.
Glad my download is at least a tiny bit better and made at least one user happy.

So, all people saying that it is not working are wrong? Did you actually download the one from OP (= first post?). If you say you have one working with better translation, then do please upload that QSP here. I will be happy to remove mine again.

And as the versions uploaded have such a wonderful way of knowing which version it is, please by all means, add a version number to the QSP. Or as said, open your git so others can help translate it.
:FacePalm: omg you can't even tell the difference between qsp 30.10.20 and 30.09.20. the game Version is listed in the faq, open the faq and take a look.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
tower1111
I think there's some bug with a Chloe event on saturday night at home...

main_room line 11
If $week_label[]= 'vika_quest' and $data['события_Вика_ночь'] = 0 and week_day = 7 and hour >=0 and hour <3:gt'techmom','vika_night'

are you sure it should not be:
If arrpos('$week_label','vika_quest') > -1 and $data['события_Вика_ночь'] = 0 and week_day = 7 and hour >=0 and hour <3:gt'techmom','vika_night'

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
tower1111
I think there's some bug with a Chloe event on saturday night at home...

main_room line 11
If $week_label[]= 'vika_quest' and $data['события_Вика_ночь'] = 0 and week_day = 7 and hour >=0 and hour <3:gt'techmom','vika_night'

are you sure it should not be:
If arrpos('$week_label','vika_quest') > -1 and $data['события_Вика_ночь'] = 0 and week_day = 7 and hour >=0 and hour <3:gt'techmom','vika_night'
Thank you, good human.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
:FacePalm: omg you can't even tell the difference between qsp 30.10.20 and 30.09.20. the game Version is listed in the faq, open the faq and take a look.
Geez, your attitude is seriously fucked. You might think it is funny or you feel like you are the hero, and I will leave you in your shitty dreams.

So, I redownloaded the update from Mega. It has the attached QSP in it.

Then I opened your perfect English FAQ.

"""
Saves are located in C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator
Saves from V.18.03.20 are work
Enabled hints are displayed in character cards
The hints do not say full walkthrough, but only non-obvious moments
If the character is completely passed, this information is displayed in her card
Tower 0.548744
1.To pass this version, you need:Body type - 100.Cookery 30.

Tower10.01.20 Tower25.01.20 Tower13.02.20
Tower18.03.20 Tower07.04.20 Tower28.04.20
Tower19.05.20 Tower26.06.20 Tower18.07.20
Tower06.08.20 Tower30.09.20

Cheats
Add +100,000 money
Take the photographer's course
To finish massage courses
Off hints

"""
So in this babble I need to read the version?
Tower 0.548744 or something, but "Saves from V.18.03.20 are work" ?

Or is it the last one in the line?

So, then let's copy some translated stuff from the QSP:

Line 225+
'<div class="button"><a href="exec:minutes+=5 & gt ''park''">Уйти</a></div>'
'</div>'
'<div class="dialog_menu">'
if $data['события_аня_свид'] = 4:'
- Ань,ты как? Сходим на пляж в это воскресенье?</p>
- Ладно.Уговорил - пошли, - согласилась она.</p>
- Вот и отлично. Встречаемся в воскресенье на побережье с 10 до 12.</p>'
if $data['события_аня_свид'] = 5:' - Ань , в выходные обещают хорошую погоду,пойдем еще раз на пляж поплаваем, позагораем?</p>
- С удовольствием - с улыбкой, приняла она предложение.</p>
- Ну тогда, жду на побережье в воскресенье с 10 до 12.'
'</div>'
'</div>'

Fantastically translated.

Look dweep, it is ok if you don't like feedback, but why the fuck to you tell others they are idiots if you don't check the uploads yourself here?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Geez, your attitude is seriously fucked. You might think it is funny or you feel like you are the hero, and I will leave you in your shitty dreams.

Then I opened your perfect English FAQ.

"""
Saves are located in C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator
Saves from V.18.03.20 are work
Enabled hints are displayed in character cards
The hints do not say full walkthrough, but only non-obvious moments
If the character is completely passed, this information is displayed in her card
Tower 0.548744
1.To pass this version, you need:Body type - 100.Cookery 30.

Tower10.01.20 Tower25.01.20 Tower13.02.20
Tower18.03.20 Tower07.04.20 Tower28.04.20
Tower19.05.20 Tower26.06.20 Tower18.07.20
Tower06.08.20 Tower30.09.20

Cheats
Add +100,000 money
Take the photographer's course
To finish massage courses
Off hints

"""
So in this babble I need to read the version?
Tower 0.548744 or something, but "Saves from V.18.03.20 are work" ?

Or is it the last one in the line?

So, then let's copy some translated stuff from the QSP:

Line 225+
'<div class="button"><a href="exec:minutes+=5 & gt ''park''">Уйти</a></div>'
'</div>'
- Ань,ты как? Сходим на пляж в это воскресенье?</p>
- Ладно.Уговорил - пошли, - согласилась она.</p>
- Вот и отлично. Встречаемся в воскресенье на побережье с 10 до 12.</p>'
if $data['события_аня_свид'] = 5:' - Ань , в выходные обещают хорошую погоду,пойдем еще раз на пляж поплаваем, позагораем?</p>
- С удовольствием - с улыбкой, приняла она предложение.</p>
- Ну тогда, жду на побережье в воскресенье с 10 до 12.'
'</div>'
'</div>'

Fantastically translated.

Look dweep, it is ok if you don't like feedback, but why the fuck to you tell others they are idiots if you don't check the uploads yourself here?
:FacePalm: omg
1.I didn't upload anything here.
2. This is not a working location from version 30.09.20. It shouldn't be translated, you can't get into it, it's garbage code.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
The Mega link from the OP, 6.94GB? If so, bad news. It's not the update but the old version (someone fucked up with the OP).
luvsabunch86 has posted the update (700MB) in page 42, here.
I just ask because 20-09-2020 + update = 30-10-2020

And then, you should find, for your exemple:
Code:
    '<div class="button"><a href="exec:minutes+=5 & gt ''park''">Go out</a></div>'
    '</div>'
- Anya, how are you?" Shall we go to the beach this Sunday?</p>
- Well.Let''s go,- she agreed.</p>
- That''s good. We meet on Sunday on the coast from 10 to 12.</p>'
            if $data['события_аня_свид'] = 5:'- Anya, the weekend promises good weather, let''s go to the beach again for a swim, sunbathe?</p>
- With pleasure - with a smile, she accepted the offer.</p>
- Well, then, I''ll wait on the coast on Sunday from 10 to 12.</p>'
    '</div>'   
'</div>'

Last edited:

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Could someone help with the sister. I have her Relationship 900 and her Perversity 500 but I don't know what to do now I did the 4pm fuck with chloe.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes