Mar 29, 2018
Made a quick edit to add the cheats to new version. Just let me quickly test it.

Edit 1: Only tested quickly, seems to work no idea if it works with the new content. Need a save for that.

As usual put in the assets/standalone_content make sure there's only one .qsp file in there. If you already have a save game either rename the file to Towerengg.qsp or move your savefiles.

Edit 2: Let me know about any problems.

Last edited:

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Made a quick edit to add the cheats to new version. Just let me quickly test it.

Edit 1: Only tested quickly, seems to work no idea if it works with the new content. Need a save for that.

As usual put in the assets/standalone_content make sure there's only one .qsp file in there. If you already have a save game either rename the file to Towerengg.qsp or move your savefiles.

Edit 2: Let me know about any problems.
this is one big problem, you change the parameters of the game, which cannot be changed at all in order for the game to work normally

Mar 29, 2018
this is one big problem, you change the parameters of the game, which cannot be changed at all in order for the game to work normally
Please expand on this. As I said I just did a quick edit. Has the code changed that much? Damn so many connections errors on F95.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Please expand on this. As I said I just did a quick edit. Has the code changed that much? Damn so many connections errors on F95.
I had to fix a lot of people's saves because your cheats double the items or because you increase the perversity of the character and it breaks the logic of the game.

Mar 29, 2018
I had to fix a lot of people's saves because your cheats double the items or because you increase the perversity of the character and it breaks the logic of the game.
With the previous version I never had that problem but then again I never went overboard with the cheats.

Maybe a bit to much to ask but why won't you make a proper cheat file. For me I like qsp games but almost always with cheats because of the grind. Same as I use Twinehacker on most html games, because in my experience these two types of games are always the most grindy.

Edit: if anyone has a save at the start of the new content please share so I can test the cheats on that one.

Reactions: jaredforks

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I downloaded from the torrent and I saw 3 zip which one I should extract ? or do I need to extract three file separetly ?
Zip files split into parts like that when you extract them if you pick #1 should extract all of them as one folder.

beryn

May 8, 2017
So what are you supposed to do?

What are you supposed to do, just wander around like a fool?
Talking doesn't seem to effect relations, jokes or compliments neither.

So why play this, do you have to guess how to do everything?
I literally have no clue what is is about, and can find no way to progress.
All the time seems to go with you stumbling around.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordStrike

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
Would be nice if the dev or someone would update or translate the variables to english.
Easier then to make cheat mods or just to analyze a quest with qgen. Like its rn you cant really tell anything.

Oppack

Jul 9, 2017
Hi , i download the 3 parts, extract them but don't have any app to launch the game ? do i miss something ?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes