zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
This game is full of errors. And it doesn't even let me extract it from the folder. Someone kindly put me the link that is not corrupted and have it extracted for you?

Oct 17, 2017
1638540294904.png I get this error when i try to start the game any1 knows why cuz i dont since its russian XD i dont want to give up on the game after dling +10 gb so if anyone can help i would be grateful :bow:

ChadOchocinco

May 9, 2017
Added cheats to the 110321 version.
Just unpack with latest 7zip , place the file in "standalone_content" and REMOVE the other QSP file.
--Please note -- this is a quick and dirty addition of the cheats, haven't checked for bugs yet.
I'm trying to mod this and hitting a wall. Anyone making progress on an updated cheats version?

I'm also having trouble isolating the relationship value in CheatEngine. Any advice from anyone?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
i did this (dowloading 3 parts) but everytime iam doing this many errors appear ... just give an instruction but real one with full hints
what instructions? what errors? This is the most usual archive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update Winrar or disable antivirus.

gaserbadr

Oct 10, 2019
what instructions? what errors? This is the most usual archive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update Winrar or disable antivirus.
winrar is updated and i'm gonna tell u what i did .... first thing i selected 3 parts then i started their extraction .. winrar asked me to choose part 2 then part 3 then errors appeared

gaserbadr

Oct 10, 2019
just give me an instruction for installation with winrar ... your method ... dont tell me just extract the files ...

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
just give me an instruction for installation with winrar ... your method ... dont tell me just extract the files ...
Use 7Zip and start with Part1 and 2 & 3 part be unziped...

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I just ahd a photoshoot with mary and now all hints are blank on all characters. No idea what to do next. I can't progress with Jenny. Have been taking her on those damn weekend trips for months.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes