tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
How can I make a process with Victoria, it just said she is a confident woman, and I can't raise any relationship or perversity with her.
You need to tease her by calling her grandmother. (few times)
Aright I've spent a lot of time trying... There is so much content in the folders for the mom.. Massage / sex etc... Why can you not unlock any of it. In the evening she mentions learning massage... I have a job providing massage at the fitness center... How do you unlock the mom to give massages and get further content?
further content

Jan 7, 2018
Can anybody interpret this error? Looks like it doesn't find the .qsp file, but the file is there and I can be loaded with QSP / Qqsp.

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I just ahd a photoshoot with mary and now all hints are blank on all characters. No idea what to do next. I can't progress with Jenny. Have been taking her on those damn weekend trips for months.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I couldn't find a link for the cheat qsp, only the old one?
Made a quick edit to add the cheats to new version. Just let me quickly test it.

Edit 1: Only tested quickly, seems to work no idea if it works with the new content. Need a save for that.

As usual put in the assets/standalone_content make sure there's only one .qsp file in there. If you already have a save game either rename the file to Towerengg.qsp or move your savefiles.

Edit 2: Let me know about any problems.

Reactions: mememeandmyself

gravekeeper75

Jan 2, 2019
I can't get sister's perversion past 450 in order to progress, even after jeking off:

Hints
Raise perversion to 500 (weekdays,jerk off)

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
i need help with anya and sister. with sister -i think-the last scene was with her in my bedroom. with anya, where mom caught us

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes