cafeosaso

Jul 12, 2019
so i download the 3 parts , and all 3 have errors , and not only small errors , i mean doesnt even exist the tower.exe , wtf??

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
any cheat qsp?
Made a quick edit to add the cheats to new version. Just let me quickly test it.

Edit 1: Only tested quickly, seems to work no idea if it works with the new content. Need a save for that.

As usual put in the assets/standalone_content make sure there's only one .qsp file in there. If you already have a save game either rename the file to Towerengg.qsp or move your savefiles.

Edit 2: Let me know about any problems.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
so i download the 3 parts , and all 3 have errors , and not only small errors , i mean doesnt even exist the tower.exe , wtf??
winrar update !!!! there are no errors !!!! on the site where this torrent is nobody no wrote about errors !!!!!!!!!
:FacePalm: :mad: :FacePalm: :mad::FacePalm:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
After looking at my laptop between 5 pm and 6 pm, if I go back into my room, nothing happens. What have I missed? I have followed the tutorial. Should I wait for the three weeks with Christina?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
After looking at my laptop between 5 pm and 6 pm, if I go back into my room, nothing happens. What have I missed? I have followed the tutorial. Should I wait for the three weeks with Christina?
1.Next week. 2.Wait.In this version the number of days has been reduced from 20 to 10.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

JCRazen

Aug 5, 2019
How can I make a process with Victoria, it just said she is a confident woman, and I can't raise any relationship or perversity with her.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Aright I've spent a lot of time trying... There is so much content in the folders for the mom.. Massage / sex etc... Why can you not unlock any of it. In the evening she mentions learning massage... I have a job providing massage at the fitness center... How do you unlock the mom to give massages and get further content?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes