Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Would you be so kind as to make a guide to follow since I see Jenny go topless in the pool? The guide that I have seen only mentions 4 characters ... and I only have 8. I would appreciate a lot a help
1) Mary (Mom)
2) Jenny (Sister)
3) Christina (Aunt)
4) Eve (David`s Mom)
5) Anya (you can meet her in the park at 12am)
6) Victoria (Anya`s Mom, you can meet her at the weekend in Anya`s home, talk all time grandma)
7) Chloe (Jenny`s friend meet her in living room)
8) Sally (Polly`s sister), meet them in the bar
9) Polly (Sally`s Sister) meet them in the bar
10) Mia, you can meet her in school 13 pm
11) Louise, you can meet her in school, near the end from 2nd time I found her, trigger?
12) Astrid, you can meet her in school, near the end from the 2nd time I found her, trigger?

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
The other two was correct.

I slept with her together two times. I have two times a dream no 100% so I slept there only 2 hours. Any clue what it can be?

The Uni pic is now vanished when I use the Uni place.
I need the uni for Astrid 6 Louise to play further maybe when I switch more time it comes back.
Christina and MC must wake up together

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Okay last scene with the mother is when Anya comes over on a Sunday. However Jenny is still not 100% and my last scene with her was when she came into my room... Anyone know what I do next with her?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hola de nuevo. No puedo seguir adelante con Anya, ya no puedo sacarla a pasear por la playa. ¿Tal vez podría ser porque soy el novio de Mia? Muchas gracias por las respuestas

Mar 29, 2018
we need a cheat qsp :oops:
Check my post.

Made a quick edit to add the cheats to new version. Just let me quickly test it.

Edit 1: Only tested quickly, seems to work no idea if it works with the new content. Need a save for that.

As usual put in the assets/standalone_content make sure there's only one .qsp file in there. If you already have a save game either rename the file to Towerengg.qsp or move your savefiles.

Edit 2: Let me know about any problems.
There might be an issue with bodytype looking into that.

Sejanus

Aug 19, 2017
I managed to edit in the old cheats into the qsp. As far I can see it now has the old cheats along with the latest content.

Reactions: Veil_Hate
Aug 13, 2017
Really disappointing this game has been around for a while and its still this difficult to download from the provided links. No QSP files.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I would like to make some suggestions for the future development of this game.
1. Improve the hints section of the game so that what we should do next is always shown there.
2. This should also apply to women we have not met yet.

Reactions: kat777 and Ymne

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
and that exsplains why son of a bitch is taking so long for its next update. he lost his coder when he was doing his coding update. bad time to have a falling out but atleast we know the game will be good because this dude has to one up his old boss.
Can you explain the situation further? They lost coder? Son of the Bitch is my favorite game of all time.

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
1. With Chloe after sister caught us there is no more interaction with her?
2. And with the mom i can dance with her on the weekend but no more hints on how to proegress? She already made peace with the aunt.
3. With Anya i went to the nude beach. But now i cant go with her anymore.
Thanks

Last edited:

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
1. How do i progress with the sister? I had sex with her on the beach and now i cant interact with her anymore?
2. With Eve it says, i need to have 15 times sex with her but i already have that?
3. And with the mom i can dance with her on the weekend but no more hints on how to proegress? She already made peace with the aunt.
4. With Anya i asked her to go to the beach and now i must observe her? How?
Thanks
4.bathroom 15.00

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes