Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Can you explain the situation further? They lost coder? Son of the Bitch is my favorite game of all time.
It's been dead awhile and I haven't done my translation mod in awhile. Sorta did some stuff but a lot of it is just tedious but the coder didn't come to this game, that's for sure.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I scoured this thread and there isn't a complete set of walkthrough. I only found mother, aunt, eve and grandma walkthrough.

fluo365

May 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "landrey1986, publicación: 7069536, miembro: 63153"]
¿Dónde está guardar? Me refiero a la ruta para guardar
[/CITA]

en la carpeta de documentos/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ohhh, don't know why I bothered to do this but more of modders QSP I guess. Formatted all of the code to something readable, haven't done any translating yet but it may fix some stuff and may break some stuff. I haven't play tested it yet and some of the code was really janky so I may of gotten some wrong.
Also added a debug menu for anyone else running around in the code.

H2S

May 20, 2017
Ohhh, don't know why I bothered to do this but more of modders QSP I guess. Formatted all of the code to something readable, haven't done any translating yet but it may fix some stuff and may break some stuff. I haven't play tested it yet and some of the code was really janky so I may of gotten some wrong.
Also added a debug menu for anyone else running around in the code.
Thank you, your mods are the best

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
a walkthrough will be nice if some one can provide one... when using the cheats the hints section tends to go blank .. any one has an existing save? or a full walkthrough

Reactions: kat777

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
After i get caught with the best friend by the sister what do i have to do with the best friend next?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes