Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
BannerTOF2022.jpg

Overview:
The game takes place in a medieval fantasy world. You are a farmer who lost his parents at a very young age. You are on your own and have to maintain the farm in order to survive. All means are good even if it means having to succumb to a few women and their dominant inclinations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-29
Release Date: 2022-08-29
Developer: jinjonkun/JonKunGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - -
Android: - - - -

Sample1.jpg Sample2.jpg Sample3.jpg Sample4.jpg Sample5.jpg Sample6.jpg Sample7.jpg Sample8.jpg Sample9.jpg Sample10.jpg Sample11.jpg Promo1.jpg Promo2.jpg Promo3.jpg Promo4.jpg Promo6.jpg Promo7.jpg Promo5.jpg

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone fix the release date so it doesn't look like the Dev has not created anything past a Demo in 365 days?

Also, Is this a hero's journey into the MC's coming to enjoy being dominated or his becoming strong/skilled enough that he no longer has to succumb to their dominant inclinations?

The description makes that really unclear. I'm assuming the first but then why is he a reluctant hero?

Reactions: wise710 and Zort!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Enjoy a story full of SURPRISES and excitement!
Models seem unique and not the same characters duplicated with the same dialogues.

Let's see how much DICK taking the protagonist can avoid, :sneaky: the dude seems to be submissive. (see 2nd screen)

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Can someone fix the release date so it doesn't look like the Dev has not created anything past a Demo in 365 days?

Also, Is this a hero's journey into the MC's coming to enjoy being dominated or his becoming strong/skilled enough that he no longer has to succumb to their dominant inclinations?

The description makes that really unclear. I'm assuming the first but then why is he a reluctant hero?
It's a femdom only game so it's highly unlikely that the hero will do much of non-submissive actions.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018

Sorry about the date, that was my mistake. It's now fixed

The reason why it's called reluctant hero is because the game is not going to focus only on maintaining your farm, doing stuff at the market but you are also going to follow a story where the MC will be involved without really intending to etc...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
jinjonkun Cool idea for a game (made me return to your Patreon after a monthly break). I have few questions and comments:
1. the ballbusting job doesn't give you money, guess it's a bug since the other job works properly.
2. I assume you're planning it, but some scene could use sound effects (ballbusting being one of these).
3. would be cool if the scenes in jobs would have some context/dialogue options for additional immersion; I know that MC will be working a lot (similarly to Femdom City) so you can't have hundreds of such scenes, but having some scenes (maybe 1-2 short scenes with each update?) appearing from time to time would be imo a good idea.
4. I assume there's going to be a story, so are you planning giving the player a lots of choices, dialogue options etc. or is more linear and the player will mostly work, fight (I assume) and refuse some kinds of behaviors (like the futa)?
5. and speaking of choices, is there going to be some kind of system or relationship points or possible love interests, characters with whom you can form a deeper relationships?
6. and speaking of systems and points it could be a good idea (that you may have planned already) to add MC additional skills relfecting his submissive activities (I guess like Darktoz is doing, have to say your game is quite similar in some ways to Femdom City and Captured by Dark Elves), some kind of reputation system among cities and groups (like among Elves, in his town and so on).
7. It could be nice to have some random scenes or effects when MC is doing jobs on the farm or elsewhere, like sudden death of an animal, some kind of natural disaster destroying crops or weird client during the job (that can give additional money or you may leave without payment or even pay yourself depending on choices and/or circumstances).
8. I played only once for a short time (Day 10 atm) and I haven't seen the scene with the futa-elf, is it in the game or is my refusal to touch Amber locked out all futa content? If the 2nd is true I don't think it's a good idea. EDIT: I've replayed day 1 and I see that's probably a random scene from a job, so scratch that point. Although I'll mention that I believe that saying no to any scene should cut you out from any kind of content (not that you intended smth like that).
9. I also think it would be fun to have longer, more intense femdom scenes (I'm not speaking of violence now, but the general lenght and excitment they generate) with insights into MC's mind and how he succumbs in his submissiveness or smth similar (I guess slightly akin to what was done in Mistresses of the Forest).
10. I guess you're planning this, but I'll just mention that I believe various jobs should take various amounts of energy and give various amounts of money (ballbusting is imo more depleting [maybe depending on MC's skills] than being molested in the job [cool idea btw, would like to see it much more developed], and regarding ballbusting it would be nice imo if there would be an option to get a promotion and receive some good ol' beatdowns [mixed with some general verbal humiliation, spitting, etc. - just an idea that popped to my mind while writing this]).

All in all, I think the game has a lot of potential, as I said I like it already and I wish you all luck and hope it'll be a real femdom paradise.

Last edited:

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
jinjonkun Cool idea for a game (made me return to your Patreon after a monthly break). I have few questions and comments:
1. the ballbusting job doesn't give you money, guess it's a bug since the other job works properly.
2. I assume you're planning it, but some scene could use sound effects (ballbusting being one of these).
3. would be cool if the scenes in jobs would have some context/dialogue options for additional immersion; I know that MC will be working a lot (similarly to Femdom City) so you can't have hundreds of such scenes, but having some scenes (maybe 1-2 short scenes with each update?) appearing from time to time would be imo a good idea.
4. I assume there's going to be a story, so are you planning giving the player a lots of choices, dialogue options etc. or is more linear and the player will mostly work, fight (I assume) and refuse some kinds of behaviors (like the futa)?
5. and speaking of choices, is there going to be some kind of system or relationship points or possible love interests, characters with whom you can form a deeper relationships?
6. and speaking of systems and points it could be a good idea (that you may have planned already) to add MC additional skills relfecting his submissive activities (I guess like Darktoz is doing, have to say your game is quite similar in some ways to Femdom City and Captured by Dark Elves), some kind of reputation system among cities and groups (like among Elves, in his town and so on).
7. It could be nice to have some random scenes or effects when MC is doing jobs on the farm or elsewhere, like sudden death of an animal, some kind of natural disaster destroying crops or weird client during the job (that can give additional money or you may leave without payment or even pay yourself depending on choices and/or circumstances).
8. I played only once for a short time (Day 10 atm) and I haven't seen the scene with the futa-elf, is it in the game or is my refusal to touch Amber locked out all futa content? If the 2nd is true I don't think it's a good idea. EDIT: I've replayed day 1 and I see that's probably a random scene from a job, so scratch that point. Although I'll mention that I believe that saying no to any scene should cut you out from any kind of content (not that you intended smth like that).
9. I also think it would be fun to have longer, more intense femdom scenes (I'm not speaking of violence now, but the general lenght and excitment they generate) with insights into MC's mind and how he succumbs in his submissiveness or smth similar (I guess slightly akin to what was done in Mistresses of the Forest).
10. I guess you're planning this, but I'll just mention that I believe various jobs should take various amounts of energy and give various amounts of money (ballbusting is imo more depleting [maybe depending on MC's skills] than being molested in the job [cool idea btw, would like to see it much more developed], and regarding ballbusting it would be nice imo if there would be an option to get a promotion and receive some good ol' beatdowns [mixed with some general verbal humiliation, spitting, etc. - just an idea that popped to my mind while writing this]).

All in all, I think the game has a lot of potential, as I said I like it already and I wish you all luck and hope it'll be a real femdom paradise.
Welcome back then ;)

Regarding your questions :
1 - Indeed this is a bug and you should be able to earn money from it. (I will look at this)
2 - Yes, I'm going to add sound effects in animations or/and scenes. It will be more immersive this way.
3 - This is a remark that I have heard and that I will take into consideration in order to improve the interest of the scenes. I will add text for some scenes for sure (but I cannot promise for all)
4 - Yes there is going to be a story. You will have plenty of choices during the story and this will affect your progression during the game. (Some places will be available/others not in the map for example) and of course the end of the game and how this going to finish. (Maybe with some specific girls etc...) I'm not sure I'm going to implement a fighting system even if I would like but my goal is to do a game with lot of stuff to do (with event, different jobs to do) and follow a story without too much grinding stuff.
5 - This is also a remark I got and this could be interesting to implement this for main and some side characters in order to create some kind of romance based on light or more rough femdom stuff.
6 - Indeed I'm planning to add experiences to the work you will do. Firstly to earn more money and of course to unlock more content/scenes/events for a specific job.
7 - I like the idea but I have also to make sure that the game is not too much complex but adding random events are points accessible on the map randomly with some events is something already planned.
8 - Futa scenes or at least the possibility to work for Amber with Futa's are currently locked or not depending of your answer during the event. (Which include the possibility or not to get the elf scene) Actually I'm still thinking about finding a good solution for that because if you choose Futa's you are locking ball busting scenes and if you choose ball busting scene, you will lock futa scenes. I should probably give the option or the possibility for the player to change his mind.
9 - I see what you mean. This is a good idea but this is something I should dig in. I plan to add a lot of fetishes and I could add something like a place where you can meet a girl and each time you meet her you succub more and more and which will increase you submissiveness to that particular girl for example.
10 - I plan to add a lot of jobs and fetishes such voyeurism etc.. You will find plenty of way to earn money and be used, humiliated etc... with some progression in those jobs in order to get more money and scenes but I'm not sure about the promotion system.

I hope I answered to all your questions. The game is still a demo and a lot of things can be improved so this is the right time to let me know what you think, like and dilslike :)

I really appreciate that you've taken the time to ask those questions

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes