Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
4 - Yes there is going to be a story.
That's really nice. If implementing a reputation system is not overly difficult it's also smth worth looking into imo; i.e. if MC will go to - let's say - Elf village and he never submitted to any of them before they will treat him (more or less) normally, but if he submitted to someone from the village (during job, accidental meeting, etc.) they will treat him like a garbage from the start or smth in-between. TBH I'm really looking forward to playing a femdom game that has some interesting story with multiple paths and decisions that is not only a series of more of less loosely connected scenes (not that it's smth wrong with it, it's only that it's the usual approach I feel, so I'd like smth fresh).
I should probably give the option or the possibility for the player to change his mind.
I'm also thinking that sometimes it depends on the character and how she is introduced; for example I don't like futas and skip such content, but I liked the way how you portrayed futa in The Prison 2 and scenes with her are really good imo (also because of a mix of futa with other contents, love her degrading attitude and the beatdown she gives MC at the beginning), so I wouldn't like to be cut from all futa content, but to choose every character individually. And I definitely wouldn't like to be cut from any CBT content (I hope for some imaginative CBT content in the future btw, not only focusing on balls ;)).
which will increase you submissiveness to that particular girl for example.
It would be interesting imo (although I don't know how difficult it is to implement) to have both submissive points and relation points with each character individually, which even normal dialogues and all scenes with a given character would influence so if you have a lot of points the dialogues with the specific person are slightly different and/or some dialogue options (refusals, some decisions) are greyed out and you cannot click on them and have to agree to the specific person decision(s), can't fight her, etc. Regarding the lenght and severity, I think you already did some great job with many scenes in The Prison games (when you have scenes that show some progression with humiliations' severity during one longer sequence mixed with some verbal thrashing and occasional insight into MC's thoughts), I also like how they are presented in Second Class, where they're quite lenghty, but don't lessen a tension during one sequence (on the contrary sometimes).

Welcome back then ;)
Good to be back. I've read comics btw, really love Scarlett and the whole dynamic between her and MC in The Prison 2 with their power exchange; it's definitely one of my kinks so I hope that route of TP2 will soon continue.
I really appreciate that you've taken the time to ask those questions
Thank you for answering them :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm hoping for a femdom that finally includes vaginal sex. TBH many femdoms are into it IRL, just rough and them on top.

Reactions: noway1

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys.....Is there any foot fetish content ? like foot tease/footdom ? ;)

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
Of course i played my favorite creator's game. but.. i think something is missing.... like *foot domination?* jonkun? :Kappa:

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Well... I like the medieval setting, for a change, I also like different kinds of fantasy and all this under a femdom fetish - it's just wonderful!)(y) But it's too early to judge anything, there is not much in the demo other than potential and how it big time will tell. There is a map and stats (which, by the way, can be develop in terms of intimacy, including, by analogy with femdom city - and the higher it is, the higher the payment, etc.) So far, it is the name of the developer that attracts this game first of all and his previous projects, which speak for themselves, too early to talk about this project. And yes, is it just my MC's has red face, as if a red light was put inside his head?)

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes