4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
So it says:
5 Futa Scenes
3 Ass/Pussy Licking Scenes
1 Ballbusting Scene
2 No category Scenes
I said no to futa content, and only found 1 licking scene (with the merchant) and 1 ball busting (with the futa)

are the other scenes all for patrons rn, or only futa - or do i just need 2 grind more?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [Demo]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I've played demo yesterday during 8 gameplay days, I like it very much, partially it reminded me of Femdom city, mostly because in both games you have to do everything to survive. I really looking forward to see what kind of game will this demo become when it hits full release, I know it too early to speak about full release, but when I see interesting and fun demo I always hope that the development will reach eventually mark of full release.
By the way did I understood everything correctly like we would have three routes in the game: vanilla, femdom and futanari?

Reactions: jinjonkun

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So it says:
5 Futa Scenes
3 Ass/Pussy Licking Scenes
1 Ballbusting Scene
2 No category Scenes
I said no to futa content, and only found 1 licking scene (with the merchant) and 1 ball busting (with the futa)

are the other scenes all for patrons rn, or only futa - or do i just need 2 grind more?
Scenes in the game:

jinjonkun Another idea (that maybe you already had): will you add ambient sounds to the game? Like when we're in the market and we'd hear people shuffling through items and talking in the background? It's good for immersion imo and can be used for some public humiliation angle. On the farm we could hear animals in the background and so on .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jyk

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Scenes in the game:

jinjonkun Another idea (that maybe you already had): will you add ambient sounds to the game? Like when we're in the market and we'd hear people shuffling through items and talking in the background? It's good for immersion imo and can be used for some public humiliation angle. On the farm we could hear animals in the background and so on .
Hello Mister_M

thank you for taking the time to answer the question asked above about the different scenes in the game.

Regarding the ambient sounds it would be a really great idea. I only thought I had only thought of adding sound effects (such as blows or slaps, laughs) but adding ambient sounds at the market and in some scenes would be nice as well. I have to think about how to implement it. For now, I'm continuing dev on The Prison 2 and then I will continue to dev on the new game.

Thanks again

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hello Mister_M

thank you for taking the time to answer the question asked above about the different scenes in the game.

Regarding the ambient sounds it would be a really great idea. I only thought I had only thought of adding sound effects (such as blows or slaps, laughs) but adding ambient sounds at the market and in some scenes would be nice as well. I have to think about how to implement it. For now, I'm continuing dev on The Prison 2 and then I will continue to dev on the new game.

Thanks again
TBH in some settings I'd prefer ambient sounds over background music. In scenes at work especially since they're rather short and player is focused on their content, so ambient sound would imo only help to feel them. I don't know about the places where we have to spend a long time at once though (but mixing two or more sound tracks shouldn't be too difficult? I don't know about ren'py but you can mix music with ambient sounds in audio software and join them to a single track that can be later added to the game). I think this immersive qualitiy could potentially be one of things that would differentiate your game from others (like Femdom City).

BTW Is TOF set in a female supremacy/gynarchy world? Or do males have equal rights and only MC is (un)lucky? And since it's a fantasy world are you planning to add other races and/or monster girls?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes