Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Love the proper start up, Heda just keeps gettin better and better, Amber is still sexy as all hell, and the princess is gorgeous but a LOT of trouble, (question about her, will she increase the tax by 25 every ten days throughout the whole game? And will there be a day limit in the final release? For example the MC has 100 days to find the mistress he loves the most and has to build their relationship so she will take him in as her submissive lover or sex slave)

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
The latest version of renpy really sucks. I have to play on my linux because it doesn't work on my win7 anymore.
It's a windows 10, but I guess you are right that the renpy version seems to have an issue. Although it's the first game that does not start at all.
I try to update my OS, in case there is some update available.

edit:
OS up to date does not help. Seems to be following issue:

with an import error:
Code:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
And with first exception:
Code:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Using GL DLL.
Windowed mode.
Exception: glActiveTexture not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glActiveTexture not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glAttachShader not found.

Last edited:

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Not bad development. My biggest issue is that even though I like FoM i'm not a fan of the ball smashing/brutal beating genre (light bdsm is fine which is more what I was hoping for) so if this is the majority of the content as it continues to grow for this game ill probably take a hard pass.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Love the proper start up, Heda just keeps gettin better and better, Amber is still sexy as all hell, and the princess is gorgeous but a LOT of trouble, (question about her, will she increase the tax by 25 every ten days throughout the whole game? And will there be a day limit in the final release? For example the MC has 100 days to find the mistress he loves the most and has to build their relationship so she will take him in as her submissive lover or sex slave)
There is gonna be a change regarding that from DAY40. I'm taking a risk but we'll see :) But there isn't day limit actually (Unless I have decided to an End which is not for the moment)

jinjonkun Maybe it would be a good idea to have a discord channel dedicated to TOF?
This is now created and accessible to everyone. Feel free to post feedbacks etc.. :)

Not bad development. My biggest issue is that even though I like FoM i'm not a fan of the ball smashing/brutal beating genre (light bdsm is fine which is more what I was hoping for) so if this is the majority of the content as it continues to grow for this game ill probably take a hard pass.
Don't worry because this is not the majority of the content. This is something just for DAY10 where you cannot really skip it (If you don't want to kneel and submit to Bryanna) and during the first part with the Futa scene if you refuse it. Otherwise you should have more options

The latest version of renpy really sucks. I have to play on my linux because it doesn't work on my win7 anymore.
I will generate a Linux version for the next release. Sorry about that.

It's a windows 10, but I guess you are right that the renpy version seems to have an issue. Although it's the first game that does not start at all.
I try to update my OS, in case there is some update available.

edit:
OS up to date does not help. Seems to be following issue:

with an import error:
Code:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
And with first exception:
Code:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Using GL DLL.
Windowed mode.
Exception: glActiveTexture not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glActiveTexture not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glAttachShader not found.
Thank you for reporting the issue, I will try to find a solution for that.

There's seems to be a bug, the job said I was paid 9.5 coins but the total only went up by 5.
This is already fixed in the latest build (Version 0.1 Part 2)

who is Bryanna
Bryanna is a sadistic princess. Daughter of the king but not directly eligible for the crown. The fact that she will cross your path is mainly due to a combination of circumstances but this is explained during the game.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
This is already fixed in the latest build (Version 0.1 Part 2)
I am not sure if this common, I have picked the defiant path and I had to pay extra money. However on Day 10 only the regular tax amount was deducted.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I am not sure if this common, I have picked the defiant path and I had to pay extra money. However on Day 10 only the regular tax amount was deducted.
Indeed you have normally to pay a bit more and I'm pretty sure I also fixed this problem. I will double check that.

Thank you for the feedback (y)

Reactions: pabo
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes