Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Well, as I said, I haven't been playing enough so I wasn't sure which actions pay better and I haven't tried new update yet. I guess I should've waited before writing my post. Anyway, I'm off to play now and grab some corn.
I am on day 33 and now get 3 corn to 1 seed from Aisha's seed's So it would seem Farming is the way to go...

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I am on day 33 and now get 3 corn to 1 seed from Aisha's seed's So it would seem Farming is the way to go...
I've just finished playing. At the current point I get $45 for one seed so even though I can't work for one day and have to wait 5 days before harvesting it, it still gives me $7,5 per day; during these 5 days I also get $15 from animals plus each ballbusting session gives me $8, and even if I have to go for wood or work on farm I still can beg at least once per day which often brings at least $2. So yeah, earning money is not hard, especially if you level up a little bit.

A word about new content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I've just finished playing. At the current point I get $45 for one seed so even though I can't work for one day and have to wait 5 days before harvesting it, it still gives me $7,5 per day; during these 5 days I also get $15 from animals plus each ballbusting session gives me $8, and even if I have to go for wood or work on farm I still can beg at least once per day which often brings at least $2. So yeah, earning money is not hard, especially if you level up a little bit.

A word about new content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I got that same "This is a bug" scene. In my case I had to load an older file that I had which was before day 20 in order to get the actual scene.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah I got that same "This is a bug" scene. In my case I had to load an older file that I had which was before day 20 in order to get the actual scene.
Damn. I'm not really in a mood to repeat 10 days now, guess will try it later this week. Thanks for the solution.

Reactions: radcito

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I like the game. good gameplay and story so far, but the main character and music remind me of Monarch of Magic right down to his dick.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Which day ? (Day 30?) Because it was too difficult or you didn't really care about saving money ?
Day 20, 10 days after she showed up at day 10. But I just played the game casually, going to the market and try to unlock every sex scenes. My goal wasn't to get money, but I tried to upgrade the farm and level MC's skills. So long term investment to get more income later. I also wanted to check if the princess actually dared to kill the MC. I thought she would demote the MC into becoming her personal slave instead... That would have been fun to actually become the sex-slave of such a pretty princess... But nope, I got my answer : she really kills the MC :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: jinjonkun

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Are the personalities of females here similar to the ones that are in Darktoz's games? am aware it's a femdom game, just wondering if the females here lack some.... "sensuality" for a lack of a better word

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1Part2 APK
Android games updated daily -

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I liked this game but the money aspect is a bit grindy with low returns.

I'm with you on that.
Things require way to much energy.
Even cutting wood should give you way more for the energy it takes.

From my perspective no one that young should burn out that fast.
At least given the shape hes in.
So I fully agree the returns are bullshit.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Dear Supporters,

First of all, I hope you and your family are all well. In accordance with what had been planned, here is a new version of the game (v0.15).
What's new in this version:
  • 140 Rendered images
Special Event: Mewen, the night elf
You can unlock Mewen place by doing the beggar job from Day 30. She is a night elf living somewhere in the Forest. You will have the opportunity to meet her and become somehow useful to her.
There is 3 main fetishes/themes with her: Normal domination using magic, Foot Worship, Futa (Only available if your worked for Amber and has an optional golden shower scene)
There is in total 6 Scenes
- 2 Normal domination using magic Scenes (2 Options).
- 2 Foot Worship Scenes. (One is a locked/hidden scene. Only accessible if you do the Foot Worship and the Futa scenes.)
- 3 Futa Scenes. (One is a locked/hidden scene. Only accessible if you do the Foot Worship and the Futa scenes.)
Minigames
- I have added a short mini game in the first event/scene with Mewen. You will have to reach a certain score by pressing space bar at the right time. There is no "bad ends" but your score will only return to 0.
- Another is to collect herbs for her in the forest (make sure you unlock the forest by doing the woodcutting job on the farm).
To my point of view, it's adding a bit of gameplay, it's not difficult at all and no grindy. Please share your opinion in comments (I will probably do a Poll for that as well) If you like it, I will add different patterns, more difficult etc...

Download: (Windows Version)
Download:
(MacOS Version)
Download:
(Linux Version)

I hope you will enjoy this version and the new content added.
I wish you a good day and I would like to thank you again for your great support!

Stay Kinky
Kink regards,

Jon Kun

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I think the MC needs some nice, strong and well equiped boyfriend. It would resolved so many of his problems and the game would finally got some variety :p

• Angry
Reactions: Tallomellow32

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017

Dear Supporters,

First of all, I hope you and your family are all well. In accordance with what had been planned, here is a new version of the game (v0.15).
What's new in this version:
  • 140 Rendered images
Special Event: Mewen, the night elf
You can unlock Mewen place by doing the beggar job from Day 30. She is a night elf living somewhere in the Forest. You will have the opportunity to meet her and become somehow useful to her.
There is 3 main fetishes/themes with her: Normal domination using magic, Foot Worship, Futa (Only available if your worked for Amber and has an optional golden shower scene)
There is in total 6 Scenes
- 2 Normal domination using magic Scenes (2 Options).
- 2 Foot Worship Scenes. (One is a locked/hidden scene. Only accessible if you do the Foot Worship and the Futa scenes.)
- 3 Futa Scenes. (One is a locked/hidden scene. Only accessible if you do the Foot Worship and the Futa scenes.)
Minigames
- I have added a short mini game in the first event/scene with Mewen. You will have to reach a certain score by pressing space bar at the right time. There is no "bad ends" but your score will only return to 0.
- Another is to collect herbs for her in the forest (make sure you unlock the forest by doing the woodcutting job on the farm).
To my point of view, it's adding a bit of gameplay, it's not difficult at all and no grindy. Please share your opinion in comments (I will probably do a Poll for that as well) If you like it, I will add different patterns, more difficult etc...

Download: Click Here (Windows Version)
Download:
Click Here (MacOS Version)
Download:
Click Here (Linux Version)

I hope you will enjoy this version and the new content added.
I wish you a good day and I would like to thank you again for your great support!

Stay Kinky
Kink regards,

Jon Kun
Can't find the futa scenes

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
Fun game , but i'd suggest to do an "greater unique than" condition rather than a "equals day number". What i mean is if someone had a save on day 31 and you made an event at day 30, it will trigger if it hasn't been triggered yet.

Besides, kuddos to the idea!

Reactions: JeremyCole300

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Screenshots make it look like a sandbox game, all of which bar panacea are cancer, is this a sandbox?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes