Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
was she in the first release? because when the update came i was already past that
No, she wasn't. I had to start the game from the beginning, cause apart from her there is also more scenes at jobs and some fixes.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question, will the asian futa become a proper interactive character?
Just askin because she is in my top 3 faves in this game.
Heda is 1st, she is just a truly sexy as all fuck mature beauty that knows what she wants.
The Asian futa is 2nd, behind her cute face and shyness when you first meet her at Ambers job, is a sexy dominant futa goddess that i would love to serve.
The Princess is 3rd, she may be a fuckton of trouble with her i'm superior to you in every way act, (being a princess would do that) but that actually turns me on.

Keep up the good work jinjonkun.

Reactions: pabo

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, I got killed by the princess... I couldn't get 100 money :confused:

I will keep an eye on this game tho.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Well, I got killed by the princess... I couldn't get 100 money :confused:

I will keep an eye on this game tho.
Which day ? (Day 30?) Because it was too difficult or you didn't really care about saving money ?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Got a question, will the asian futa become a proper interactive character?
Just askin because she is in my top 3 faves in this game.
Heda is 1st, she is just a truly sexy as all fuck mature beauty that knows what she wants.
The Asian futa is 2nd, behind her cute face and shyness when you first meet her at Ambers job, is a sexy dominant futa goddess that i would love to serve.
The Princess is 3rd, she may be a fuckton of trouble with her i'm superior to you in every way act, (being a princess would do that) but that actually turns me on.

Keep up the good work jinjonkun.
Regarding the asian futa girl, I don't know yet. She is normally a "side character" but if she is really popular, I can maybe create some additional content for her. Let's say after few encouters, you could unlock more content separately. I will do a poll on Patreon in order to get an overview of all these things.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Which day ? (Day 30?) Because it was too difficult or you didn't really care about saving money ?
I still haven't started the new update (and haven't reached the new Asha content from the previous one yet), but I'd like to add that I think the energy cost for Asha's "work" is imo too high. Given that I have to save money for the princess, wood and I also wanted to upgrade farm I wasn't sure if spending whole day with her is such a great idea. Obviously it also makes progressing with her slower and results with licking skill (can't recall the in-game name now) being advanced much slower than other (though maybe the amount of exp given during Asha scenes is higher than during the jobs?).

I admit though that after having higher stats and better farm earning money from the farmwork becomes easier so maybe I was too careful about my money issues. Maybe I'll play a little bit today to check it out and find the new scenes with lovely Asha.

For now I can say that I like the idea of having more girls unlocked through jobs that will visit MC while begging. Making links like that between jobs is a neat way to make the player try more jobs, which could be useful if there'll be more variety and choices in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
but I'd like to add that I think the energy cost for Aisha's "work" is imo too high.
Are you kidding she is the best paying character out of the lot of them. Aisha's seed's give you 2 corn after 5 days which is 30 coin for 1 days work. The most you can earn any other way is 14 coin aday and that's with begging plus be luck so you have Aisha as your customer twice as she is the only one that pay's 2 coin for kissing her feet when begging.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Are you kidding she is the best paying character out of the lot of them. Aisha's seed's give you 2 corn after 5 days which is 30 coin for 1 days work. The most you can earn any other way is 14 coin aday and that's with begging plus be luck so you have Aisha as your customer twice as she is the only one that pay's 2 coin for kissing her feet when begging.
Well, as I said, I haven't been playing enough so I wasn't sure which actions pay better and I haven't tried new update yet. I guess I should've waited before writing my post. Anyway, I'm off to play now and grab some corn.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes