3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Uuuggghhh... the mystery box is annoying... I understand that it's random rng. But is there a specific price I should be looking for?
Yeah, any price 1~100 is a dud. I think 600+ is a rare material? Something like that.

I dunno, feels like we're close to the end personally (get to the otherworld shrines, collect orbs, defeat demon king) and the fox shrine (plus the affinity for X character posession) system likely will affect the ending you get afterwards. Well by close I mean it'll still take years if it's going to be 3-4 months per update...
Yeah, Deimus said that body control will directly affect what kind of ending you'll get. I have no idea how close to an ending we are, but at the very least we are moving the story towards one now.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
I have everyone at their last .9 bars. Except Glace. I can't figure out how to start her last bar. Also. The quests are telling me I'm still missing someone??

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Geez people, this is supposed to be an 18+ forum
The game never was hard, and now there 3 guide inside game itself
  1. Tavern and rumor's for main plot and new characters.
  2. Seer with orb to improve relationships.
  3. Quest list to check which characters get new events.

Yet there always questions that literally need you enter damn game check damn event list, go to damn Seer, and think for 5 damn sec.
Or just visit previous page of of forum, now more like previous 5 pages for new saves and secrets.
None of things in game is Puzzle, none!

Yes there new places for new event in future, yes there item you can't currently use, yes save can bugs if you don't saves right Game always was like this.
And yet the only things preventing me for support game it not on Steam.

For be safe about saves for new version Always save when Celica wake up at morning after sleep in her bed without interruptions, (like Nel possession or events somethings like this.)

Please, at least search at least 1 damn minute before go to post
i can't see shit in this update
it became harder to find things you search such at secret events or full saves from previous version.

Thank you for listening of my runts

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I think I am being rude. But been since like almost 4 years, and still nothing allies x monsters in battle, but player only?
Nah, nothing of the sort aside of your followers getting stunned by enemy vines/webs or similar stuff. Maybe the dev wants to finish doing the scenes with the mc first before the others since its a lot of animations to do.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I think I am being rude. But been since like almost 4 years, and still nothing allies x monsters in battle, but player only?
Currently there are:
- Getting annoyed at you for letting them "play" you (Evie)
- Getting aroused and masterbate right there in a loop till they get hit or the battle end (Selena, Pirate Faylen)
- Controlled other party member body ( Cephrina with Selena or Evie) to only fight or hurt them self over and over again till it stop.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Have anybody round anything interesting with the body control system that you can see for yourself or other member? I tried to raise some but only found a few changed if their control is higher or lower

Some of them are Capt Ceres changing Galiene clothes or a new scene with Violet playing with your bob, Party member getting harder to remove Cephrina controlling them, or similary like Velvetia with you harder to remove her out while also start playing with your body during fight..

Reactions: fapderp11

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
What are the last 2 or 3 spells you can get (and where to get them?)? I am at 100% (total and hidden events) and still have 5 skillpoints to spent.
Last one I got before celestial form was Holy Rain from Faylen's Home.

In another note: is there any effect of having lewdness at 100? (Using dildo does nothing...)

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
What are the last 2 or 3 spells you can get (and where to get them?)? I am at 100% (total and hidden events) and still have 5 skillpoints to spent.
Last one I got before celestial form was Holy Rain from Faylen's Home.

In another note: is there any effect of having lewdness at 100? (Using dildo does nothing...)
If you wear the Mindflayer Ring while exploring the Misty Marsh you have a chance of encountering a grey version of the usual baddies. Let it take full control of Celica for a scene where you can earn an extra spell.

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
If you wear the Mindflayer Ring while exploring the Misty Marsh you have a chance of encountering a grey version of the usual baddies. Let it take full control of Celica for a scene where you can earn an extra spell.
Thank you : )

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Have anybody round anything interesting with the body control system that you can see for yourself or other member? I tried to raise some but only found a few changed if their control is higher or lower

Some of them are Capt Ceres changing Galiene clothes or a new scene with Violet playing with your bob, Party member getting harder to remove Cephrina controlling them, or similary like Velvetia with you harder to remove her out while also start playing with your body during fight..
Basically yeah, that's about it. I've fiddled around mostly with Cephrina to trigger Selena's "possessed" state against her and it does work. Only problem is that after that, I don't remember if you can remove her once she gains control. I think you can? (Granted, most of this was tried with the dev tool to control allies and enemies).

If anything, most of the time, Cephrina just makes her masturbate if she gets charmed. Could be similar to the regular battle animation, but I haven't seen that yet.

Other than that, super lame that no other allies even have animations. How dope would it be to let Cephrina undress them and make them fight with you? Or let the grey demonic octopus things attach to (unpossessed) Galiene and have a special scene or something?

I dunno, just shooting at the wind here .-.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
i don't know if is a bug but i found a way to decrease nell body prolifency

View attachment 3312709

Is not a bug.. Is the new 'body control system' that got added this update with the whole paper thing for the shrine...
Basically, certain character that if they take over your body by certain way may reduce other control lv down and their (the one who control you) up... Now with the use of the paper thing in the shrine, it will give you an effect that either lower or raise by double/triple or more of that control progress depend on who you place it on. If you suddenly saw something like that then that mean you found how to increase that character control over you and how it affect others control.

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
in my previus gameplay i add all negative bonus on Nell and all positive to glacier, but Nell never decrease her stat untill i get the dak spell AOE (i do it in this update), suddely when Nel posse my body to have sexual act the debuff appear and remain stable untilli i have a variation (like damaged clothes, celestial form and possession)

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Basically yeah, that's about it. I've fiddled around mostly with Cephrina to trigger Selena's "possessed" state against her and it does work. Only problem is that after that, I don't remember if you can remove her once she gains control. I think you can? (Granted, most of this was tried with the dev tool to control allies and enemies).

If anything, most of the time, Cephrina just makes her masturbate if she gets charmed. Could be similar to the regular battle animation, but I haven't seen that yet.

Other than that, super lame that no other allies even have animations. How dope would it be to let Cephrina undress them and make them fight with you? Or let the grey demonic octopus things attach to (unpossessed) Galiene and have a special scene or something?

I dunno, just shooting at the wind here .-.
You can remove Cephrina out of Selena or even Evie if you call her in different places using "that" items.
If is in battle then you just have to wait for Cephrina get out of their body because of them resisting during battle or just tell either one of them to leave the party (only if you both ask Cephrina and the other member to join you while both is separated).

I tried to fiddle with Cephrina mechanic as well and find some interesting stuff too cause of that, even found a funny one like the bugged two Selena and Cephrina that I previously posted a screenshot of it here, or you can both have Galiene and Cephrina Evie (Cephrina controlling Evie) in the same party member if you do it in a certain way.
Raising her control is so hard cause currently the bar is so low even if i use the paper to increase more... Either am doing it wrong or is really that long to fill up that bar... Hope that there is some kind of change if I do somehow raise it near or at max... instead of the "harder to remove her from your head" debuff..

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes