3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
is avery good game but shame this update take a very long time and the event are just a few... like 5/8 argg, i was very hoping to see more scene with glacier but just only one..... arg

Reactions: chesire

attwoodm

Jan 21, 2024
hey, does anyone know how I can get myself the sleeping potion beer? I gave the beer to Bert and the mug back to the bartender. Now that I need a beer the bartender is still asking me for the old one back (which I don't have) and I can't progress from here.

Hell, even a save from around that point in the game would be welcome, at this point.

ThisIsRaYaN

Jul 24, 2019
No, I wish she was that powered up.
Also she's already impossible to defeat as doll for me because I powered up Glace so much, but curious... does she keep using celestian afterwards or something? I know of the Celestian posession scene, but curious to hear me.
Yes she will use it like in every battle. Also can you give me your save file. I want to try to defeat her(evil grin)

Mattriones98

Nov 5, 2020
Ceres battle theme (pirate captain) and her ship theme has no reason to slap so hard. The creator of this game is really cooking something fantastic.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Are you supposed to be able to add Evie to your party after defeating the slime? It sounded like it, but I don't know how.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
At some point the tavern shows me a tutorial screen and then goes completely offline. I can visit the tavern and leave it, but I can't buy food and can't get rumors. Is this something gamebreaking and I need to restart?

BTW, I am stuck on the Demoness / Violett. My MC has reached the level-cap and lewdness at around low 80.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
How do you get rid of the mind takeover status effect from the white squid? I've already beat it and am no longer in combat. But the status effect won't disappear.

jdh00002

Feb 4, 2021
How do you get rid of the mind takeover status effect from the white squid? I've already beat it and am no longer in combat. But the status effect won't disappear.
you might need the mind cookie but that's just a guess. You can buy it from the baker in dirn khibar

Reactions: Bebaz

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is this serious, there is no guide in PDF form like yesterday's version 67?
Nope I stopped playing this sick masochist game! Developer is a sadist probably laughing at his Patreons play a game with the shittiest help/quest system in a game! Too damn lazy or just a sicko that loves to watch people trying to find anything new in it FUCK that there is tons of better games that need my attention than a single game taking all my time trying to find an event!

I gave this game a 2 fucking star for the shit crap guide/hint system.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

ThisIsRaYaN

Jul 24, 2019
I don't understand people saying this game is hard, quests are shit and others. For me the only thing I got problem with is just grinding to win some story bosses and that's all. Just use bartender and fortune teller to get help with quest. Dev even added some help for you in map system. Even tutorial for this is in game, if you somehow turned this off, turn it on in settings okay. I even played it again from the beginning and no problem at all.
About this update. Yea, we get not so much content as some can see. It not so big for so much time to get this update. But main story is finally getting forward. And that's what I really like. That's all I wanted to say.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I don't understand people saying this game is hard, quests are shit and others. For me the only thing I got problem with is just grinding to win some story bosses and that's all. Just use bartender and fortune teller to get help with quest. Dev even added some help for you in map system. Even tutorial for this is in game, if you somehow turned this off, turn it on in settings okay. I even played it again from the beginning and no problem at all.
I'd like to add it even has a list of how many scenes (including "secret" scenes) are in the game for each character and how many you've gotten, so you know for certain if you've reached EOC.

Reactions: Jimthesim

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Don´t know if this is new, but game crashes after to many mousclicks. Ecountered that after crafting the lamp and now, in the Cave, the game crashed when I hit the left mousebotten to often (worked perfectly fine before that :/).

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes