3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Couldn't figure out as well.
At current the system is there for mechanical buffs mostly and doesn't have any scenes attached to it. Characters with higher body control get buffs in combat and are more likely to trigger scenes, such as Nel taking over your body in the morning.

Supposedly Ceres takes Galiene's body to the Emerald Galleon permanently and lounges around sunbathing if her control gets too high, which I have seen but I'm not sure if that's related to the body control system or not.

I've also heard people say that Penelope has a unique scene if her body control gets high enough, but haven't been able to find anything akin to that. She does have multiple masturbation scenes, but I don't think they're tied to her level of body control.

According to the dev on disord
Deimus said:
The body ratio is just the beginning. More things are going to be added to this with every new version. This will also be affecting any ending in the game. Characters with more significant ratios are slightly more potent in battle when they are in control. The fox shrine is a way to customize how much a character influences you. Example: Adding 5 green talismans to a character will increase their body influence ratio to 5 times. Or adding all green talismans to Violet will make her automatically take over when you are idle in latex mode. It also affects random events with the characters.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I can't for the life of me remember how you get glacé's armor. Do you have to beat her in her house? That's the one thing I haven't done in a while. I tried to, but I don't stand a chance in hell. Turn 2 Celia is naked and then immediately possessed. And then the whole spirit/mannequin Schick starts again. Am I missing something? I know I had her in my inventory many versions ago, but I really can't remember how to do it.
violet also automatically attacks so you get 2 attacks and use potions also violet can't be striped.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
How do you unlock the last Vivi scene? The hint is that Glace must be Celica. I let her take over while being asleep. I also beat her, donned her and visited Vivi again, but it just repeats the last scene without relationship progress.

Do I have to be a spirit and just follow Glace around? Or am I missing something?

Also missing the last secret scene. Any hints on that one?

CS proxy

Dec 4, 2023
At current the system is there for mechanical buffs mostly and doesn't have any scenes attached to it. Characters with higher body control get buffs in combat and are more likely to trigger scenes, such as Nel taking over your body in the morning.

Supposedly Ceres takes Galiene's body to the Emerald Galleon permanently and lounges around sunbathing if her control gets too high, which I have seen but I'm not sure if that's related to the body control system or not.

I've also heard people say that Penelope has a unique scene if her body control gets high enough, but haven't been able to find anything akin to that. She does have multiple masturbation scenes, but I don't think they're tied to her level of body control.

According to the dev on disord
Who's Penelope?

Jun 19, 2018
How do you unlock the last Vivi scene? The hint is that Glace must be Celica. I let her take over while being asleep. I also beat her, donned her and visited Vivi again, but it just repeats the last scene without relationship progress.

Do I have to be a spirit and just follow Glace around? Or am I missing something?

Let Glace take over your body, go possess the doll.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

puppet, visit her house, gives maid scene.

Last secret scene depends on what you have left? Have you let the hat take over in the abyss world? Have you had sex with the katsuni? Have you found the secret traveling merchant without her cloak?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes