3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

ThisIsRaYaN

Jul 24, 2019
I can't for the life of me remember how you get glace's armor. Do you have to beat her in her house? That's the one thing I haven't done in a while. I tried to, but I don't stand a chance in hell. Turn 2 Celica is naked and then immediately possessed. And then the whole spirit/mannequin schtick starts again. Am I missing something? I know I had her in my inventory many versions ago, but I really can't remember how to do it.
Just Witch set and Violet as panties. And a lot of health potions 3-5 to just heal Violet

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
View attachment 3291576
too bad this system doesn't really do anything for now, Nel can still easily kick Glace out of the body even after I let Glace have the body for like 2 weeks
With all this body swapping. I think it'd be interesting if there's an alternate ending we're they all just cese to be. And become a new person entirely. No more celica. No more nel. No more violet. No more Glace. Completely new person/being. But eh... I don't know if the people or person behind the game wants to bother with multiple endings or not. Eh. Oh well. There's always the fan art option.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
With all this body swapping. I think it'd be interesting if there's an alternate ending we're they all just cese to be. And become a new person entirely. No more celica. No more nel. No more violet. No more Glace. Completely new person/being. But eh... I don't know if the people or person behind the game wants to bother with multiple endings or not. Eh. Oh well. There's always the fan art option.
If there are many endings, it probably depends on whose relationship is the biggest, I doubt this game will have a bad ending.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
New mechanic pretty cool, like it.

i can't trigger the succubus outfit. ive done literally everything else lol
Visit Dream and after that wait for Selena to visit Celica in sleep, each visit give orb and cloth maker need them for outfit

Is there anything to do in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can go there but when looking at the map there's nowhere else to travel to and explore.
Yep its empty.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Question. What happens if you sell important items? Because I had already bought the light crystal thing that goes into the lamp. And then next thing I know I see the same crystal back in the shop and missing from my inventory. I must have accidentally sold it without releasing. But I don't know how though. I don't really bother with selling stuff. I just get money off of fights. So I honestly don't know if I had accidentally sold it or it was some kind of bug?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Question. What happens if you sell important items? Because I had already bought the light crystal thing that goes into the lamp. And then next thing I know I see the same crystal back in the shop and missing from my inventory. I must have accidentally sold it without releasing. But I don't know how though. I don't really bother with selling stuff. I just get money off of fights. So I honestly don't know if I had accidentally sold it or it was some kind of bug?
Any key items you sell will reappear for sale at the pawn shop, as far as I know. So don't worry about it

Reactions: Bebaz

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Witch set, Arcane Ring and pray for rng. I beat her every second time with this.
Glace has become so strong for me is that I can only beat her by going into Violet's final outfit and pray to RNG she doesn't get overwhelmed.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Give her your body, possess the doll, and then travel to various areas in the city until something happens.

Equip her and then go to the desert city and talk to the thieves guild leader again.
Just want to make sure? Is the Glace event still annoying, like the previous event where Glace kissed Vivi?

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Is Capt. Ceres missing for anybody? I gave Galienes body to her so I could do the thing where I meet her during the day, but now shes just missing and I cant even get nel to bring her with her when shes using my body. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes