3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Heads up: new pirate outfit requires being fully possessed by the pirate crew mate over and over again, gaining one item per day.
There's: underwear, hat, shorts, and lastly shirt for full set. Fully possessed meaning you get kicked out of your body after she masturbates 3-4+ times.

Can auto-grind the other realm after you finish the book delivery, buy the allure potion, use it inside the tower, and then lastly lose the battle.

Succubus outfit is random event each time you sleep (no succubus ring) after seeing a sex scene with Selene while sleeping (wearing succubus ring.)

Reactions: Aazkaal and menatv

Ernesto Clout

Aug 24, 2018
Quick question. Whenever I check the party tab; the Body Proficiency gauge doesn't show up. Is it another menu or is my game bugged?

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Quick question. Whenever I check the party tab; the Body Proficiency gauge doesn't show up. Is it another menu or is my game bugged?
Alchemy shop in the main city sells a book for 50 gold that unlocks it. Once you read the book, you can scroll down to see it. The wandering shop will also sell the Kirin scroll so that you can see all of that information for everyone you've unlocked once certain events have been triggered.

Reactions: false999

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
I can't for the life of me remember how you get glace's armor. Do you have to beat her in her house? That's the one thing I haven't done in a while. I tried to, but I don't stand a chance in hell. Turn 2 Celica is naked and then immediately possessed. And then the whole spirit/mannequin schtick starts again. Am I missing something? I know I had her in my inventory many versions ago, but I really can't remember how to do it.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
I can't for the life of me remember how you get glace's armor. Do you have to beat her in her house? That's the one thing I haven't done in a while. I tried to, but I don't stand a chance in hell. Turn 2 Celica is naked and then immediately possessed. And then the whole spirit/mannequin schtick starts again. Am I missing something? I know I had her in my inventory many versions ago, but I really can't remember how to do it.
Witch set, Arcane Ring and pray for rng. I beat her every second time with this.

Sep 26, 2020
how can i make faylen be herself in the new event? like i cant party up with her, does she wanna get coerced again? i tried jacking her off but nothing special played

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
1706108498538.png
too bad this system doesn't really do anything for now, Nel can still easily kick Glace out of the body even after I let Glace have the body for like 2 weeks

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes