3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Is Capt. Ceres missing for anybody? I gave Galienes body to her so I could do the thing where I meet her during the day, but now shes just missing and I cant even get nel to bring her with her when shes using my body. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Have you checked the Galleon? She's usually either on the Galleon or in Galiene's house in the main city.

Just want to make sure? Is the Glace event still annoying, like the previous event where Glace kissed Vivi?
If you didn't like previous Glace scenes, you're not going to like the new scenes. They follow the same vibe of Glace and Vivi abusing you.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Have you checked the Galleon? She's usually either on the Galleon or in Galiene's house in the main city.

If you didn't like previous Glace scenes, you're not going to like the new scenes. They follow the same vibe of Glace and Vivi abusing you.
OK, thanks for the info, maybe waiting for the Glace event, at least relationship 8 or 9, I hope Glace's character towards Celica is like that because Glace loses his memory, if we look at his past, and Nell helps him restore his memory then Glace will hate Vivi

Last edited:

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Heads up: new pirate outfit requires being fully possessed by the pirate crew mate over and over again, gaining one item per day.
There's: underwear, hat, shorts, and lastly shirt for full set. Fully possessed meaning you get kicked out of your body after she masturbates 3-4+ times.

Can auto-grind the other realm after you finish the book delivery, buy the allure potion, use it inside the tower, and then lastly lose the battle.

Succubus outfit is random event each time you sleep (no succubus ring) after seeing a sex scene with Selene while sleeping (wearing succubus ring.)
What do you mean by fully possessed then who gets kicked your the body?

thenubard

May 13, 2020
How do get the event in the tower?
Got the book and stealth potion.
But invisibility doesn't run out in the tower.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Btw... I keep playing this game for years and never get an info - what does luck stat do? My guessing - it somehow related to how often there will be a chests instead of monster encounter...

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Btw... I keep playing this game for years and never get an info - what does luck stat do? My guessing - it somehow related to how often there will be a chests instead of monster encounter...
Luck have 3 things.
1) Chance for extra damage, (very low i guess never notice there big difference.)
2) Chance for escape grappling
3) Chance to find rare item.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Heads up: new pirate outfit requires being fully possessed by the pirate crew mate over and over again, gaining one item per day.
There's: underwear, hat, shorts, and lastly shirt for full set. Fully possessed meaning you get kicked out of your body after she masturbates 3-4+ times.
Ftr this isn't a per-day thing, you can just relinquish and request control a few times in a row.

I hope Glace's character towards Celica is like that because Glace loses his memory, if we look at his past, and Nell helps him restore his memory then Glace will hate Vivi
Lol come on. That's the whole point of Glace's character - no one else in the game is nearly as much of a bitch to you, she's for the people who like degradation (and/or that three-letter acronym). Regardless you might actually appreciate the developments in *Vivi's* character this update.

ThisIsRaYaN

Jul 24, 2019
Glace has become so strong for me is that I can only beat her by going into Violet's final outfit and pray to RNG she doesn't get overwhelmed.
Maybe you have turned enemy level plus or enemy mp/hp regen? Also you can make it impossible to defeat as doll if you use celestian mode while wearing Glace and she will take your body at that moment. Very interesting scene I would say

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Luck have 3 things.
1) Chance for extra damage, (very low i guess never notice there big difference.)
2) Chance for escape grappling
3) Chance to find rare item.
You're missing a "4th" thing . . . How does "Luck" relate to the "Mimic Chests" ?

When checking the "Town of Magic Guide" (Edition 67.1.1) ;

" Celica’s luck status, and how many days had passed since you last encountered one will affect how likely is for them to appear "

Still not clear on what that actually means . . . :unsure:

1 - As-in, The higher the
Luck stat is, the Lesser-the-chance, it will be to encounter one ?
OR,
2 - As-in, the lower the Luck stat is, the "Better-the-chance-is", to encounter one ? . . .
(for those times, when you need to encounter them for : "their Loot", or, the experience you gain from winning against them, etc . . . . or, for the sake-of-FUN, of watching "the Party", lose against it/them :devilish: :whistle:).

Reactions: GCatch and Jacie

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Alchemy shop in the main city sells a book for 50 gold that unlocks it. Once you read the book, you can scroll down to see it. The wandering shop will also sell the Kirin scroll so that you can see all of that information for everyone you've unlocked once certain events have been triggered.
The alchemy shop doesn't have the book for me. Is there anything I should do first?

Edit: nvm I'm a dumbass, was checking another shop, not the alchemy one. Forgot there's 3 shops cause I haven't played in a long time

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Maybe you have turned enemy level plus or enemy mp/hp regen? Also you can make it impossible to defeat as doll if you use celestian mode while wearing Glace and she will take your body at that moment. Very interesting scene I would say
No, I wish she was that powered up.
Also she's already impossible to defeat as doll for me because I powered up Glace so much, but curious... does she keep using celestian afterwards or something? I know of the Celestian posession scene, but curious to hear me.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes