3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I've also heard people say that Penelope has a unique scene if her body control gets high enough, but haven't been able to find anything akin to that. She does have multiple masturbation scenes, but I don't think they're tied to her level of body control.
She will take your body to her bed and then masterbate there. After that she will push you out and teleport away
Also.. if you stay there as a ghost in the same place with her for abit while she is using your body, she will start undressing lower body and finger herself till she leave the area... She will do that loop everytime

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
No, I wish she was that powered up.
Also she's already impossible to defeat as doll for me because I powered up Glace so much, but curious... does she keep using celestian afterwards or something? I know of the Celestian posession scene, but curious to hear me.
Honestly, we really shouldn't take part in the Glace event just yet, at least Celica's spirit is at NELL level or wait until at least she's in an 8 or 9 relationship.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
She will take your body to her bed and then masterbate there. After that she will push you out and teleport away
Also.. if you stay there as a ghost in the same place with her for abit while she is using your body, she will start undressing lower body and finger herself till she leave the area... She will do that loop everytime
Is Penelope the same level as Glace? If you want to get it out, do you need Nell's help?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Couldn't figure out as well.
For the red one... I only find out about it lower the chance of you getting possessed randomly (by Nel) or prevent you from getting in battle that make you lose your body (you can't ask to fight Nel if you put all the 5 red ones but still can let her take over if you tell her to like normal) or prevent from being targeted for controlling your body ( this I haven't try but upon cephrina it does work like that when she try to choose between you or the other companion during a fight).
The green one might make them control easier and might buff them I think? Or like the opposite of the red one, increase the chance of you being possessed/controlled either during battle or outside randomly (Nel, Violet, cep)

subject96

Jul 26, 2017
How do you unlock the last Vivi scene? The hint is that Glace must be Celica. I let her take over while being asleep. I also beat her, donned her and visited Vivi again, but it just repeats the last scene without relationship progress.

Do I have to be a spirit and just follow Glace around? Or am I missing something?

Also missing the last secret scene. Any hints on that one?
whose scene is it from?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Is there like any type of gallery or gallery mod?
You can view back some of the scene with certain character that have bond event when you enter the dream realms in the game... But only if you have saw those scene normally once already.. so you can't unlock it all right away even at the start of the game

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Funny that the new update let you fight Cephrina while having party member (only Selena and Evie) but still need improving because watching Cephrina taken control of Evie back and forth just to keep hurting herself then heal back is funny as hell..worst is that you can't do anything about it beside watching until Cephrina get bored and left her body XD

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Give her your body, possess the doll, and then travel to various areas in the city until something happens.

Equip her and then go to the desert city and talk to the thieves guild leader again.
What is this about violet being on your inventory???

kaizostalker456

Apr 28, 2023
hi guys, i'm having trouble getting the new faylen scene, the hint is "be sure she is being herself" or something like that, i wuld apreciate your help

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
hi guys, i'm having trouble getting the new faylen scene, the hint is "be sure she is being herself" or something like that, i wuld apreciate your help
Sleep, then Nell (ghost) posses her in morning, it's random. Happen to me, after 1 sleep. You also can fight as her, to increase her level, releationship to .9 % of level, gauge

Reactions: kaizostalker456
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes