3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

chesire

May 5, 2017
AAAAAH I want a new update with more content...... I am having relapse here.
Edit : I mean patreon update btw

• Sad
Reactions: The_Knut

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
AAAAAH I want a new update with more content...... I am having relapse here.
Edit : I mean patreon update btw
Last week the progress was at 82% or something like that. I miss when they released monthly (if I'm not mistaken, its been a long time), nowadays the amount of content is almost the same but the delays got doubled and the quality dropped with how different Celica looks in each scene :/

TychoDib

Oct 21, 2017
Hi! I've probably encountered a bug. No matter what I do, the Tailor doesn't appear in the game. I played for some time, even to the point where I have access to the "beach area", but the Tailor shop didn't unlock at all. I deleted my save files, started the game one more time and still I'm unable to meet Tailor. He just doesn't show up. Have you had a similar issue maybe?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Witch says there is a valuable book near an elf's bed, what is that mean?
You need to spirit train further while increasing both Nel and Faylen relationship.When you trigger a cutscene about getting inside Faylen house while possessing her , come back again after while also controlling her then use a very specific item that "pleasure yourself" and by the end you will get the book

Reactions: Rectifier07

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Hi! I've probably encountered a bug. No matter what I do, the Tailor doesn't appear in the game. I played for some time, even to the point where I have access to the "beach area", but the Tailor shop didn't unlock at all. I deleted my save files, started the game one more time and still I'm unable to meet Tailor. He just doesn't show up. Have you had a similar issue maybe?
You have to meet the shop owner to unlock the Tailor shop. He should be at the plaza in your hometown. Going there (after atleast doing some requirements like getting your first potion from Galiene or mastering some equipment) will trigger a cutscene about meeting him there the first time and then finally unlock the shop

Reactions: fapderp11

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Last week the progress was at 82% or something like that. I miss when they released monthly (if I'm not mistaken, its been a long time), nowadays the amount of content is almost the same but the delays got doubled and the quality dropped with how different Celica looks in each scene :/
This is the longest we've waited too, isn't it?
My version, 0.67.002, was from October 8th. It's currently January 17th and it's still being worked on. Inbetween new version and mine all we had was a minor patreon update with some exclusive costume.
If I recall it also has to wait a few days after hitting 100% to bug-test.

That's essentially 4 month wait on a promised 2-month schedule (with understandable delay for December, being holiday month.)
With current scale of the game it would help to have a bigger team than two passionate people, but what can you do as there's no indication of the dev team growing and the cycles likely will keep getting longer since there's more and more code to deal with- with each update.

Last edited:

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
This is the longest we've waited too, isn't it?
My version, 0.67.002, was from October 8th. It's currently January 17th and it's still being worked on. Inbetween new version and mine all we had was a minor patreon update with some exclusive costume.
If I recall it also has to wait a few days after hitting 100% to bug-test.

That's essentially 4 month wait on a promised 2-month schedule (with understandable delay for December, being holiday month.)
With current scale of the game it would help to have a bigger team than two passionate people, but what can you do as there's no indication of the dev team growing and the cycles likely will keep getting longer since there's more and more code to deal with- with each update.
I could swear that there was some sort of support tiers on the dev Patreon page with details saying that after reaching X amount of money they would invest more with the development by hiring more people and spending with other costs, but it's not there anymore. Even if the patch notes of this new update being 'slightly' lenghtly I still wonder what else happened for it to be delayed so much, since it can be anything ranging from bad management by the head dev to being sick or busy with rl stuff. In the end all we can do is give the benefit of the doubt. At least its still coming faster than some other projects (like Clairie's Quest ._.)

Reactions: makeitso and HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I could swear that there was some sort of support tiers on the dev Patreon page with details saying that after reaching X amount of money they would invest more with the development by hiring more people and spending with other costs, but it's not there anymore. Even if the patch notes of this new update being 'slightly' lenghtly I still wonder what else happened for it to be delayed so much, since it can be anything ranging from bad management by the head dev to being sick or busy with rl stuff. In the end all we can do is give the benefit of the doubt. At least its still coming faster than some other projects (like Clairie's Quest ._.)
Well, the patch notes of "stuff worked on" is not guaranteed to even be in the releases anyway. Just stuff worked on behind the scenes.
But yeah, you're right, at least we are getting updates unlike some games that go for over a year to even update... anything really. Like these are not filler updates. We're going to be old by the time this game finishes, won't we.

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
I cant believe blud deleted his save files

Mattriones98

Nov 5, 2020
I find it funny that of all monsters you can fight in the game, only one decided to eat her out. You would expect more of them to get down on her. Hope in future updates it will include more oral.

Reactions: EnderWither1
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes