3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I had the same happen to me . . . , all I did was click on the "Black" screen, and it eventually "popped-in" .

It was a bit more sluggish than usual though . :unsure:
A really long "load" like that happened to me too. Not sure where it happened, but sometimes it's just the game working through the code (maybe a badly programmed transition). Unless there's an error message, just give it a bit - and some clicks like Highland_Hunter.

Jusiek

Dec 26, 2019
No you dont need Bert relationship for this... you should trigger meeting Faylen again if you keep exploring the forest where you fight the small slime after reaching certain lv you and the puppet, doing all the required task like finished some event while increase Nel relationship as well.. If you did all then the bartender would tell you about taking to Bert to unlock Misty Mash or meeting "certain elves in the forest (which is Faylen)"... If not, you must have missed something that required you to do your own that mentioned in one of the recent cutscenes of main event...

Also, try increasing Galiene relationship as well if you haven't done one yet..

If you still dont know what it was and already gave up... then you could post that save file of yours here for me to check I guess?
Sure. The latest save is is 2-1. Thank you for your time.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Sure. The latest save is is 2-1. Thank you for your time.
Sadly.. your save version is above mine since am playing the public version.... I cant load it because the game said so.. Unless you send me the save (the one you are currently using to play) that you re-save it in the public version (which is v0.67.02) then i cant help much..

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Then I also want to hear your opinion on whether Nell is good or will be evil in the end, please tell me?

Jusiek

Dec 26, 2019
1704053751480.png

t. 1704053875619.png
1704053800246.png 1704053806343.png

Can someone share their's event and records? I can't trigger meet Faylen event. I think I am missing something. "
once you explore the scorching sands and triggered the event where you find Liam in the Celestian ancient ruins, going here will trigger the event to “meet” Faylen," I think i did that part. I play on 67.009v

premark

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 3221517

t. View attachment 3221520
View attachment 3221518 View attachment 3221519

Can someone share their's event and records? I can't trigger meet Faylen event. I think I am missing something. "
once you explore the scorching sands and triggered the event where you find Liam in the Celestian ancient ruins, going here will trigger the event to “meet” Faylen," I think i did that part. I play on 67.009v
I think you need to possess the puppet and reach level 5, then move to the deepwood forest to trigger the event(in the guide or wiki you can check this)

Jusiek

Dec 26, 2019
I think you need to possess the puppet and reach level 5, then move to the deepwood forest to trigger the event(in the guide or wiki you can check this)
I did it, I mean, I possed the candy puppet, reached the lvl 5. And whenever I explore the deepwood, I only fight with the monsters or find a chests. I can't talk with captain either.

1704059323787.png
1704059415044.png
1704059441639.png

premark

Oct 4, 2020
in the wiki: "First, you should have encountered Faylen during her visit to Agranor, which occurs after exploring the Spider Cave, reaching a high enough level, and unlocking the Misty Marsh. You also need to have triggered her events in the Elven Eleth Enclave. To do this, ensure Nel's relationship bar is at the maximum (10.9), so you can possess the puppet. As the puppet (Candy), go to the Deepwood Forest and level up until you reach level 5 with Candy. Now, explore the forest again, and an event will trigger where you'll meet Faylen again "

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes