3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Jusiek

Dec 26, 2019
in the wiki: "First, you should have encountered Faylen during her visit to Agranor, which occurs after exploring the Spider Cave, reaching a high enough level, and unlocking the Misty Marsh. You also need to have triggered her events in the Elven Eleth Enclave. To do this, ensure Nel's relationship bar is at the maximum (10.9), so you can possess the puppet. As the puppet (Candy), go to the Deepwood Forest and level up until you reach level 5 with Candy. Now, explore the forest again, and an event will trigger where you'll meet Faylen again "
I understand what you said. So I guess I somehow didn't trigger her events in the Eleth Enclave .

1704388506791.png

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
I understand what you said. So I guess I somehow didn't trigger her events in the Eleth Enclave .

View attachment 3232293
If you want to trigger the 2nd Faylen event, enter the bar first, talk about rumors, then the bar owner will say someone will come in the forest, then use puppet level 5, there will be a scene where you meet Faylen again

Last edited:

Jusiek

Dec 26, 2019
If you want to trigger the 2nd Faylen event, enter the bar first, talk about rumors, then the bar owner will say someone will come in the forest, then use puppet level 5, there will be a scene where you meet Faylen again
He keep saying this but I see something here

1704402926954.png

1704402988810.png

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Can you tell me how many weeks this game is updated On patreon
Both free and public update every two months officially, though last two updates been (this one included) been three month wait. Used to update once a month, but alas time passed since and it's a small team project.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
You go to your house and after the first time nel kicks her out you can just go to your house and call nel to kick glacé out.
Do you think Celica and Glace's relationship will be as good as Neill's because to be honest, Glace's event was the most annoying, especially when he kissed Vivi

Reactions: Axis3123
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes