3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
After planting the "Magic Beans", How long does one need to wait ?

Like hang around there and keep hitting "Check", "Check", "Check", "Check", "Check", etc. . . . ? :oops:

Or, should one just go off and do something else for a while ?

Not very good, "description/clue", of how long one should "wait", considering we have NO wait button . . . ! :unsure:
How I did it was plant it, do other things for the rest of the day, sleep, then come back. Might not take longer than 2 days for it to trigger the cutscene.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

druiddeathy

Jul 4, 2021
You also need to find Faylen again for the second time if i remember it right... For that though you have to continue your Spirit training till you can control the "Puppet". After that, go lv up as the puppet (recommend the Forest where you fight the slime) till you reach a certain lv and keep traveling there. You should get the cutscenes about meeting Faylen again there.
When you are done with it, keep doing the main story event like normal till the bartender said (or you go to the guild and check ) about the elves meeting I guess ..
Sorry very late reply, Yeah I trained up the puppet and got nothing, I will just complete all quests available when I have time and see where it takes me.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious . . . Do we get to meet up with Noctyra, (and her Wyvern friends) after the first time meeting her when with Bert ?

I'm guessing that she is part of the new content, from the last up-date .

The "Guide", hasn't been up-dated since v.0.65.010, so it's not much help for the version that's currently available here .

premark

Oct 4, 2020
Just curious . . . Do we get to meet up with Noctyra, (and her Wyvern friends) after the first time meeting her when with Bert ?

I'm guessing that she is part of the new content, from the last up-date .

The "Guide", hasn't been up-dated since v.0.65.010, so it's not much help for the version that's currently available here .
I don't think so

and the guide is updated on discord, but it is not shared elsewhere, I posted it previously

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, was just checking out the "Up-dated Guide", (Thank You for posting it, premark ), and noticed about one of the new areas . . . Void Valley .
When my Celica, ended up there, (sometimes she is just to damn curious :rolleyes:, for her own good), the map showed two "locations", one of which was shown in the Guide, "Lucina's Shop", though I haven't seen/found, the other in the guide, (as yet), which looks like an old Tower, of a Wizard, or Witch .

Is that Tower, someplace she should not go near, anytime soon ? :oops::unsure:

Presently, she's heading off to the, Cryptic Chasm Cemetery, try to earn some, "local currency", so as to be able to buy some "things" at Lucina's shop .

EDIT/PS :
Okay, Celica has "earned", what she needed, (Crystalized Soul Gems), to buy, what she wanted & needed .

Guess she'll take a "peek" at that "old Tower" . . . ya know, curiosity, and all . :whistle:

Before going back Home . :cool:

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Okay, was just checking out the "Up-dated Guide", (Thank You for posting it, premark ), and noticed about one of the new areas . . . Void Valley .
When my Celica, ended up there, (sometimes she is just to damn curious :rolleyes:, for her own good), the map showed two "locations", one of which was shown in the Guide, "Lucina's Shop", though I haven't seen/found, the other in the guide, (as yet), which looks like an old Tower, of a Wizard, or Witch .

Is that Tower, someplace she should not go near, anytime soon ? :oops::unsure:

Presently, she's heading off to try to earn some, "local currency", so to be able to buy some "things" at Lucina's shop .
Afaik the current update ends there and there's nothing more

• Thinking Face

premark

Oct 4, 2020
there is already a wiki page, I thought I'd share it, it's constantly being updated and it might be more understandable,but not sure that everything is up.

and yes Highland_Hunter, in the next updates continues the part of that tower

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
there is already a wiki page, I thought I'd share it, it's constantly being updated and it might be more understandable,but not sure that everything is up.

and yes Highland_Hunter, in the next updates continues the part of that tower

Thanks Again, . . . for the continuation of useful/helpful information ! :cool:

Side-Note :

I was a bit disappointed, after all the "undead" my Celica had to contend with, to earn the currency, to buy that clothing ensemble, annnd, she didn't get to keep it, after leaving that area . :(

Even though, the clothing had no, "effects/buffs" applied to them, it was a much better looking set, then what she arrived in, at the beginning of game, and of course, with the added ability, of being able to wear them, as her outer wear, instead of as, just underwear . :p .):sneaky:

Jusiek

Dec 26, 2019
Does someone know maybe how to trigger the Faylen meeting? I mean right now, I have nothing to do. I reached 5lv od the wife doll but the furtuneteller says nothing about my meeting with Faylen. The barkeeper says only about Lucan's sister. With Nell my level of friendship is 10.9.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Does someone know maybe how to trigger the Faylen meeting? I mean right now, I have nothing to do. I reached 5lv od the wife doll but the furtuneteller says nothing about my meeting with Faylen. The barkeeper says only about Lucan's sister. With Nell my level of friendship is 10.9.
Have you checked the "Guide" yet ?
The latest up-date to it is a few posts up from here . . .
or
Click here :
Town_of_magic_guide_

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Yes I checked and bert says there aren't any missions and I can't talk to captain either. Maybe should I do something with relation with bert. I don't know.
View attachment 3208763
No you dont need Bert relationship for this... you should trigger meeting Faylen again if you keep exploring the forest where you fight the small slime after reaching certain lv you and the puppet, doing all the required task like finished some event while increase Nel relationship as well.. If you did all then the bartender would tell you about taking to Bert to unlock Misty Mash or meeting "certain elves in the forest (which is Faylen)"... If not, you must have missed something that required you to do your own that mentioned in one of the recent cutscenes of main event...

Also, try increasing Galiene relationship as well if you haven't done one yet..

If you still dont know what it was and already gave up... then you could post that save file of yours here for me to check I guess?

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
my game got black screen after enter the portal in inferno archway on furnace fields. does this the end of version 67? but my total event is 86/89 and secret event is 88/91?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I had the same happen to me . . . , all I did was click on the "Black" screen, and it eventually "popped-in" .

It was a bit more sluggish than usual though . :unsure:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just checked on the progress. We're apparently at 80% complete on the next update. Getting closer!

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes