3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Imagine if there was a way to replay the different scene without having 30.000 save or replaying the game everytime some scene are great but I didn't save beforehand...

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Guys, I'm having a weird issue with Penelope.
Everytime she possesses Celica, my lvl gets lowered to lvl 71.

I have lost 10 levels to this. First 4, then 6 on different time. I had made too much progress to reload.
And just to check, I made a save went to train until lvl 72, then let Penelope possess me, and im back at lvl 71.

I mean... It's great to max out all of Celica's abilities (now that isn't possible to save edit), but it's terribke to get her to max lvl.
Ah, i keep all previously earned ability points btw.

Is this a known bug?

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Celica is indeed a town bicycle here. And while it's all fun so far, I wonder if dev isn't writing himself into a corner for the resolution of the story at some point.

Spartain777

Jan 19, 2024
Celica is indeed a town bicycle here. And while it's all fun so far, I wonder if dev isn't writing himself into a corner for the resolution of the story at some point.
Could be wrong but I think it was said on his Patreon at one point that multiple endings were planned with the one you get depending on the highest possession rating.

Reactions: Queevec
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes