mattwhite

Jul 18, 2018
If anyone finds it, can someone tell me where to get the Icy Cube? I have had no luck finding it.
Change Mary to adventurer and go to the winter hut (exploring in forest, go down to the place where you've got the festive outfits for Mary) and then go to the right, and its in the chest

Reactions: Etjen

stormrider6969

Jan 2, 2019
Now the question remains: where is the Barley charm? or is it not implemented yet?
The Barley Charm is in Raylene's basement. There's a new puzzle at the top left of the screen involving the levers to pull. Once you solve the puzzle (it's pretty easy), the flames go away and the Barley Charm is in the chest. Take it to the Fairy Fountain and trade it plus some Goddess Coins for Raylene's Oktoberfest outfit.

mattwhite

Jul 18, 2018
I like the new scenes with Mary and Raylene , however I'm disappointed that the BJ scene with Rose is just a reskin of the BJ scene with Evelin. But I'm ok with this update overall since we've got a new event and 3 new animated scenes. And some pointers to the next updates: the pillars next to the dojo and the message at the end of this event for Nyx .

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Chocula

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Talk to the fairy next to the Haunted Woods, she can make you a page for the book in Bunny Mansion.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
At the end of the event Mary/Mom talks to a character Skaddi I think. I would assume her costume. Elsa Mary and Elf Rose are already in the wardrobe.

Dec 28, 2017
The Barley Charm is in Raylene's basement. There's a new puzzle at the top left of the screen involving the levers to pull. Once you solve the puzzle (it's pretty easy), the flames go away and the Barley Charm is in the chest. Take it to the Fairy Fountain and trade it plus some Goddess Coins for Raylene's Oktoberfest outfit.

Yellow, Green, Blue, Gold right? I find it strange not working for me(?)

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes